DVDVR Message Board

OCT 2017 WRESTLING JIBBER JABBER

RIPPA

5 hours ago, nate said:

I like to imagine the sign was conveying, "I drove 400 miles Jinder Mahal ... so you owe me gas money if your match sucks."

At least he didn't walk 500 miles for Jinder. 

I would love if people starting bringing signs telling Jinder the mundane details of their life. 

Jinder, my wife has an inner ear infection.

Jinder, I have jury duty next week.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Casey said:

Jim Cornette flashed his dick to the crowd at a Bruce Prichard live show. Why, you ask? Because he saw a cardboard cutout of Vince Russo's face.

Stay classy, Jim.

Cornette's got some serious fucking issues. He needs to be institutionalized and heavily sedated. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Casey said:

Jim Cornette flashed his dick to the crowd at a Bruce Prichard live show. Why, you ask? Because he saw a cardboard cutout of Vince Russo's face.

Stay classy, Jim.

The hilarious part is that if Russo was actually standing in front of his face, Cornette would complain to witnesses that he was being harassed. Until security showed up, then he’d wanna fight. 

3 minutes ago, Thibs said:

The hilarious part is that if Russo was actually standing in front of his face, Cornette would complain to witnesses that he was being harassed. Until security showed up, then he’d wanna fight. 

Well Russo is the one who filed the restraining order so...

• Like 1

Just now, Thibs said:

Maybe he just didn’t want to see Cornette’s little Jim.

I'm actually going to go with Russo did it because he is a dipshit waste of human flesh desperate for attention.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Thibs said:

Santino doesn’t really come off as an asshole. 

Again: extending your hand as a peace offering and then revealing it to be a ruse in order to extract an apology you feel you are owed is kind of a dick move, even if Corny "deserved" it.

• Like 5

On 10/8/2017 at 11:07 PM, Casey said:

Who goes to a goddamn Dairy Queen and actually eats anything other than their ice cream? Fucking savages, I tell ya.

uh..  this has nothing to do with anything but after dinner I took a date to Dairy Queen for ice cream and it SUCKED.  Never again. Her idea.