DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2013: WEEK 2

RIPPA

Carl Cheffers (seen here last season) has his crew in Foxborough, Mass., for Thursday Night Football.

Ron Winter’s crew has the week off. Assignments compiled with the assistance of Football-refs.com

Thursday, Sept. 12

Jets at Patriots NFLN — Carl Cheffers
Sunday, Sept. 15

Rams at Falcons — Scott Green
Browns at Ravens — Bill Vinovich
Panthers at Bills — Walt Coleman
Vikings at Bears — Ed Hochuli
Redskins at Packers — Tony Corrente
Titans at Texans — Jeff Triplette
Dolphins at Colts — Clete Blakeman
Cowboys at Chiefs — Jerome Boger
Chargers at Eagles — Terry McAulay
Lions at Cardinals — Pete Morelli
Saints at Buccaneers — Bill Leavy
Broncos at Giants — Gene Steratore
Jaguars at Raiders — Walt Anderson
49ers at Seahawks NBC — John Parry
Monday, Sept. 16

Steelers at Bengals ESPN — Mike Carey

http://www.footballzebras.com/2013/09/12/7925/

He can't do it all by himself :(

But he's Captain America!  Give him a shield and he's good to go! *whistles Star Spangled Banner* :lol:

On other news, Vick Ballard goes down with a knee injury and is out for the season for the Colts.  Good grief, now Andrew Luck is going to have to rush for a TD every game now.  :(

I will put this here just because I think more people will associate him with Football.

Apparently Jason La Canfora's wife was a victim of a hit and run this morning in Towson, MD (just outside of Baltimore)

He is on his Twitter offering a reward for anyone with info

Jason La Canfora @JasonLaCanfora 3m Anyone who can help with info on this creep who ran over my wife, I will get you autographed NFL stuff, whatever: http://touch.baltimoresun.com/#story/ph-tt-pedestrian-hit/

Jason La Canfora @JasonLaCanfora 3h Let me catch the scumbag who is trying to get away with the hit and run on York Rd in Towson from a half hour ago. you will pay

Jason La Canfora @JasonLaCanfora Thank you sincerely for the best wishes. we're waiting on more tests results. Thank God she never lost consciousness: http://m.wbaltv.com/.../21919378/-/13njckwz/-/index.html

http://www.wbaltv.com/news/maryland/baltimore-county/pedestrian-injured-in-towson-hitandrun/-/10136486/21919378/-/q9vk1jz/-/index.html

The named receivers sitting at home are Brandon Lloyd, Laurent Robinson, Mohammed Massaquoi, Randy Moss, Steve Breaston, Early Doucet, Michael Jenkins, Donald Jones, Devery Henderson, Deion Branch, Dante' Stallworth, Brandon Banks, Ruvell Martin, Sammie Stroughter and Roscoe Parrish according to ESPN's FA tracker. That's a lot of recent ex-Patriots. Three to be exact. You can also include Moss if you want in that. I wonder how desperate they'd have to get to re-sign Lloyd or Moss.

It seemed like when they cut Lloyd the door was open for him to come back sometime if they needed him. It was just that they didn't want to pay him the, I think, $3 mil that he was gonna earn this year based on his play from last year. I think he's probably the most likely guy they sign if they take that route, unless he's holding a grudge about being cut.

Do they need someone to return in order to TAKE THE TOP OFF THE DEFENSE?

Will they have to pay him, "Straight cash homie?"

ER'BODY ONE CLAP!

I'm pissed you beat me to posting this.

• Like 1

The named receivers sitting at home are Brandon Lloyd, Laurent Robinson, Mohammed Massaquoi, Randy Moss, Steve Breaston, Early Doucet, Michael Jenkins, Donald Jones, Devery Henderson, Deion Branch, Dante' Stallworth, Brandon Banks, Ruvell Martin, Sammie Stroughter and Roscoe Parrish according to ESPN's FA tracker. That's a lot of recent ex-Patriots. Three to be exact. You can also include Moss if you want in that. I wonder how desperate they'd have to get to re-sign Lloyd or Moss.

If your JAX or Arizona, do you offer Ceil Shorts or Fitzgerald to the Pats(assuming the cap would allow it) for some outrageous price like two ones and a two? And if your the Pats would you take it? The answer is no to both most likely, but you would have think about it right?(sorry for the simmons impression)