DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2013: WEEK 2

RIPPA

Why else would the camera follow the can all the way into the mud like that.

They don't just do that if it's not important!!

It was just a camera shot! The fucking can only had 36 hours of coolant!

You should play the Jurassic Park QTE game though, it was basically Get The Can - The Game. I refused to play it because I hate QTE games, so I just watched a playthrough on youtube.

Why else would the camera follow the can all the way into the mud like that.

They don't just do that if it's not important!!

It was just a camera shot! The fucking can only had 36 hours of coolant!

You should play the Jurassic Park QTE game though, it was basically Get The Can - The Game. I refused to play it because I hate QTE games, so I just watched a playthrough on youtube.

Come on.  You know the first time you saw that, you or someone near you was like all whsipery "Someone's gonna dig that can up in the sequel and get Eaaaaten!!!"

I know that movie so well, I can tell you where the reel changes were in the theater version.

I was 7 when I saw it, and my Dad's best friend covered my eyes when the Rex ate Gennaro. I thought it was the old fella, and when we all went out a few years ago I told him I'd never forgiven him. He was genuinely hurt at the idea that I thought he would do such a thing (he totally would) and that I had held a grudge for almost 20 years about it.

• Like 2

Funny.  My parents just dumped some boxes of my old stuff on me.  And in one of them was a whole stack of dinosaur books I bought that Summer because of that movie:

DINOSAURS: REDISCOVERED

THE COMPLETE T-REX

THE DINOSAURIA

That was the last time in my life I was that impressionable and pulled in by something like that.

One of the last things I ever taped off the radio was the "world premier" of the movie soundtrack.

Still remember the KFUO Classical FM in St. Louis guy (Dick Wabbie???) reading the track lists in his soothing radio voice at the beginning of the tape:  "Incident at Isal Nublar...Journey to the Island...Hatching Baby Raptor..."

• Like 1

Dodson and the rest of the Shithouse WR Gang (on both teams) were shit all night, but I love how the announcers made sure to blame Dodson for Brady's pass at his feet at the goal line. Cuz Tom ain't never do nuthin' wrong.The Thursday night crew are fast becoming my least favourite announcers. Yes, even more so than Buck.

You know, in football Buck isn't as bad. . not good, but he's much worse in MLB. It's the Nance/Simms crew that makes my skin crawl.
You're dead to me.