DVDVR Message Board

Games of Thrones Unsullied thread

elizium

Finally saw this! I was so screwed this past weekend with so much awesome wrestling. Anyway, The Hound was fucking boss hog in that shit. I'm loving this mixed tag.

I can't believe no cable show has booked The hound and Bronn to have a "best use of the word cunt off."

Nobody in this thread can answer that question for you. We're not lame and read books.

Fuck books.

Books are for cunts.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Two years in a row they've had a trailer featuring a terrible Moanford n Sons-esque cover version of a good/great song. Sort it out, lads.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Michael Sam (the gay pro football player) just got accosted by a TMZ guy at LAX.  He answered all of his questions about his engagement with GoT references

That is great.  What an epic punking.  I hate TMZ bottom feeders.  CELEBRITY GOSSIP IS NOT BREAKING NEWS, ASSHOLES~!

Society at large shames us all.  This would be the only planet that Galactus would puke back up after attempting to eat it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So, this starts back on Sunday and I've been watching random clips on Youtube of the last series in anticipation (Viper/Mountain has lost none of its shock value but, good Jesus, they better have The Hound somehow recover from the shitkicking he took) so hopes/expectations?

Me, I'm still all in on Stannis. Every damn time Davos was all MY CLIENT STANNIS BARATHEON and cut a promo putting him over, I was thinking, well, shit, if Liam Cunningham says it then it HAS to be true so, yeah, he's my dude.

• Like 1

Was watching a rerun of last season last night, and I had totally forgotten about the scene between Varys and Oberyn in the throne room where Varys does the Westeros equivalent of pointing at the Wrestlemania sign. Hilarious.

• Like 2

Back on here? Why?

Apparently he's on Twitter. The perfect medium for him. No room for long words that could confuse his tiny mind.

• Like 1