DVDVR Message Board

SMACKDOWN LIVE IS BAD HAIR VS. WORSE

piranesi

I'm reading Jericho's 3rd (4th? 5th? I dunno) biography and the highlight so far is one of those Nascar Raw guest hosts asking Jericho about their segment: "Um, well, what does Double H want us to do?"

I laughed at that for a good five minutes.  

That should have been written into the show, in all seriousness.  

• Like 2

Don't get the fantasy booking of Joe into the scenario when every week on the CWC, Daniel talks up how much he's rooting for down on his luck best friend Brian Kendrick to win it all, and restart his career....when y'know, as GM of SD, he could just sign him.

Never gets brought up. Makes him look like a huge dick.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RolandTHTG said:

Well if the handling of Slater has taught us anything is that Bryan and Shane are huge dicks

9 minutes ago, RolandTHTG said:

Don't get the fantasy booking of Joe into the scenario when every week on the CWC, Daniel talks up how much he's rooting for down on his luck best friend Brian Kendrick to win it all, and restart his career....when y'know, as GM of SD, he could just sign him.

That's why he's cheering for him so much.  If Kendrick wins and goes to Raw, it saves him from having to tell Kendrick he isn't going to sign him.

• Like 1

Oh, and also from Jericho's biography: Batista telling Jericho, Malenko and the referee as soon as Vince left the room that he'd pay their $5,000 fines for the blading stuff was rather quite heartwarming,

Because Jericho could have afforded it, easily.

But Batista knew it might have been a different deal for Malenko and the referee.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, RIPPA said:

And for anyone who is STILL doubting that it was a work

Since the screencap doesn't show it - that is an official WWE video

Oh shit, Foley wrote a book about how the Miz ruins Christmas!  Tha fuckin hate is f'realz, y'all.

17 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

So apparently the mystery team in the tag tournament is the fucking Headbangers. No I am not making that up.

I first read that as "Headshrinkers", and thought well, I suppose that's okay... Then I saw what you actually wrote and can't imagine too many worse choices... Well, maybe Rip and Larry Oliver, considering that Rip's in his sixties and was never any good in his prime and his kid never really had a prime.