DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2016 ANIMATED GIF THREAD

I saw the entire thing I believe, skimmed anyway, a long long long time ago, probably off mIRC or DC++ over 10 years ago if not longer. It's as weird as you'd expect. It's 30+ clips of various parts of his career with the odd assassination and funeral and eulogies around it.

On 24/05/2016 at 10:47 PM, Ryan said:

You're leaving out the part where she ended up giving birth to a giant egg which hatched Akebono as the Great Muta's son. That's not a joke. That's the actual angle.

Fuck I miss HUSTLE.

• Like 3

All I know is that all the people who were screaming about how Harley Race sucked because he didn't sell a piledriver to the floor better remember that Ospreay no sold a DVD on the ring apron

• Like 1

It's a shame the gif cuts out before Hansen comes in and Lariats the shit out of both for the ode to Davey Richards shit.

That happened, right?  Hansen killed them dead?  Please lie to me, I'm OK with that.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

All I know is that all the people who were screaming about how Harley Race sucked because he didn't sell a piledriver to the floor better remember that Ospreay no sold a DVD on the ring apron

Well, people who say "Harley Race sucks" or obviously not people you should ever listen to anyway. That's a sure sign of a deranged mind...

• Like 1

Not a fan of those gifs. It's too much, it's hard to follow/copy, it de-emphasizes selling, it makes moves look weak and with one slip, someone gets injured. Anyone could do what they do and that's why there's so many nameless flippies out there.

10 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Meanwhile - if this happens again - the brand split will all be worth it

draftlol.jpg

The joy on Big Show's face cracks me up. And then it ends with Alberto just politely clapping, and I lose it. :)

• Like 4