DVDVR Message Board

Gonzo

Got damn, Laremy Tunsil is having the Worst Draft Day Ever.

In a radio interview, he was asked about the Instagram of him asking a coach for money, and at first he denied it...But then he kinda admitted to it. And then he was whisked away before he could do any more damage.

2 minutes ago, EVA said:

In a radio interview, he was asked about the Instagram of him asking a coach for money, and at first he denied it...But then he kinda admitted to it. And then he was whisked away before he could do any more damage.

How long until he fails a drug test? Over/under 15 months? I'll take the under. . . . 

2 hours ago, EVA said:

Tell me if this scenario sounds implausible: Tunsil ends up getting "sponsored" by someone at Ole Miss with a handshake deal to be his agent later. Tunsil welches, hires an actual agent and suddenly, at the worst time possible, someone with access to his social media accounts goes rogue as a way to get even. 

6 hours ago, Josh Mann said:

Tell me if this scenario sounds implausible: Tunsil ends up getting "sponsored" by someone at Ole Miss with a handshake deal to be his agent later. Tunsil welches, hires an actual agent and suddenly, at the worst time possible, someone with access to his social media accounts goes rogue as a way to get even. 

Not impossible since ESPN sorta hinted at him being blackmailed. But there flaw is if it was an Ole Miss booster why drop the texts between Tunsil and coaches that will lead to an NCAA investigation which hurts the team and your chance to 'sponsor' someone else.

1 hour ago, muhammedboehm said:

Not impossible since ESPN sorta hinted at him being blackmailed. But there flaw is if it was an Ole Miss booster why drop the texts between Tunsil and coaches that will lead to an NCAA investigation which hurts the team and your chance to 'sponsor' someone else.

Considering Tunsill may or may not have family issues that could or could not make Tyron Smith's family blush, it may not be coming from one of the Ole Miss Ole Boys, per se.

Hate the Will Fuller pick for the Texans.  Considering Doctson and Treadwell were still there too.  We got a fast guy who can't catch passes.  We've had Jacoby Jones once.  Well, I also hated the JJ Watt pick, so I'm probably wrong.

As someone that fights with serious anxiety issues, I would just say I wouldn't be remotely surprised if his "allergies" turned out to be a panic attack.

I mean shit, look at the 24 hours this guy has had. Dude would be justified. No one's telling me he slept 8 hours last night.

• Like 3

I pretty well hate the Packers pick as well. Everything I've read has him as undersized and projecting as a 2 down player. They need all the Dline depth they can get, but it seems like you could have gotten that in a later round.

6 minutes ago, elizium said:

I pretty well hate the Packers pick as well. Everything I've read has him as undersized and projecting as a 2 down player. They need all the Dline depth they can get, but it seems like you could have gotten that in a later round.

I wanted Jack, Nkemdiche or Ragland bad!

1 hour ago, Death From Above said:

As someone that fights with serious anxiety issues, I would just say I wouldn't be remotely surprised if his "allergies" turned out to be a panic attack.

I mean shit, look at the 24 hours

this guy has had. Dude would be justified. No one's telling me he slept 8 hours last night.

Would someone with serious anxiety issues have such an easy time telling people that he took money from Ole Miss coaches.   I am not saying he doesn't have any issues but being nervous doesn't seem like one of them

1 hour ago, Lawful Metal said:

Hate the Will Fuller pick for the Texans.  Considering Doctson and Treadwell were still there too.  We got a fast guy who can't catch passes.  We've had Jacoby Jones once.  Well, I also hated the JJ Watt pick, so I'm probably wrong.

I don't believe I've properly said thank you to your team for not taking Treadwell.

How about no one knows what a 21 year old kid who's just gotten his dream job is going through.  

Also, from Jeff Darlington:

So everyone can kindly shove it with their moralizing opinions.  There's enough ill will in the world as it is. 

I will tentatively say that I enjoyed what the Browns did last night. They drafted a player they clearly coveted after trading down, and they collected enough assets for next years draft to both move up to a top pick while still keeping their own inevitably high pick. I'm sure they will screw up the actual picks, but everything they did works in a vacuum.