DVDVR Message Board

Gonzo

20 minutes ago, Hector said:

Seeing a lot of people say Dallas will regret not picking up Ramsey. They apparently were unaware of their dogshit track record drafting 1st round DBs. 

Solution for being the team with the fewest takeaways: Draft someone with 3 collegiate INTs.

Yup.

2 minutes ago, Death From Above said:

I can't believe a pro foot ball man had the devil's lettuce

I wouldn't think of it as a big deal but there's been so many fuck ups the last few years between Manziel and Blackmon and Gordon, I can somewhat understand a video like that making teams second guess

3 minutes ago, Kevin Wilson said:

Someone with his account information really, really hates him.

Well, he and his stepdad have been engaged in a rather public feud over the past couple of weeks, with the stepdad even suing him for assault...

It's also obvious that the Giants top two guys got poached from them by teams making the trades.

And as pointed out by one of the Giants beat guys - they are TERRIBLE in those pressure situations in the draft

Edited by RIPPA

Dammit, Joseph was the guy the Steelers had targeted to replace Troy. 

Speaking of Tunsil, I couldn't get over that chain he was wearing. Between that and Elliot's giant silver ring, these "student athletes" sure can afford some pretty sweet bling.

So now someone hacked Tunsil's IG and are posting text convos with him and coaches about paying his mom's rent and utilities.  College football is scum but mostly because of the universities and the NCAA.  These poor kids should be getting paid and I don't want to hear about "well they get free tuition" it's not enough.

33 minutes ago, pipGofern said:

Dammit, Joseph was the guy the Steelers had targeted to replace Troy. 

Speaking of Tunsil, I couldn't get over that chain he was wearing. Between that and Elliot's giant silver ring, these "student athletes" sure can afford some pretty sweet bling.

Man--they've already spent their first year's salary on jewelry, cars, liquor/weed, and Instagram models.

• Like 1