Dolfan in NYC

Sunday, January 24th

3:05p ET

THE AMERICAN FOOTBALL CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP,

New England @ Denver

6:40p ET

THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP

Arizona @ Carolina

I'm very excited for this weeks game.  Tickets sold out in 4 minutes and I was lucky enough to grab a very nice one in section 256.  I've been to games before but never one where the atmosphere will be as insane as it will be Sunday.  Keep Pounding boys!

• Like 4

Anyone but Denver. Preferrably, I'd rather have Carolina or Arizona win their first, but New England winning is always good for the mental breakdowns it causes in people. But fuck Denver, fuck Peyton Manning and fuck John Elway.

• Like 4

SHOTS FIRED! http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14603338/crybaby-fair-label-tom-brady-new-england-patriots-denver-broncos-de-antonio-smith-says Antonio Smith calls Tom Brady a crybaby. . . .

"Every time he gets sacked, he looks at the ref like, 'You see him sack me? Was that supposed to happen? He did it a little hard. Please throw a 15-yard penalty on him. Get him fined"

• Like 3

Anyone but Denver. Preferrably, I'd rather have Carolina or Arizona win their first, but New England winning is always good for the mental breakdowns it causes in people. But fuck Denver, fuck Peyton Manning and fuck John Elway.

To this day (while I respect his abilities as a player) I refer to Elway as "that horse faced bastard"

• Like 1

I'm very excited for this weeks game.  Tickets sold out in 4 minutes and I was lucky enough to grab a very nice one in section 256.  I've been to games before but never one where the atmosphere will be as insane as it will be Sunday.  Keep Pounding boys!

Congrats on the tickets! I'll wave to you from 90 miles south of there. ;-)

So it is the Fuckety Fuck time of the football season when my hatred of the Pats shows so much that I can't even pull for my fave team's home division in the Supa Bowl should NE get the duke.

GO BRONCOS~!

Denver hasn't lost a game this century Ed Hochuli has reffed.

Guess who the ref is Sunday?

This is fascinating, where did you find this/where did you look this up?

Are there any other similar ref/results patterns?

Belichik probably floated that story so it would be in the news and would force Hochuli to overcompensate and call more in the Pats' favor. DOUBLE REVERSE CONSPIRACY INCEPTION.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if Bill did that.

Apparently I'm not the only one already hype:  Rawr, rawr

Sweet fancy Moses. I think I'm hype and ashamed simultaneously.

Not gonna lie though... "Lightnin' fast, big black cats, Panthers kickin' ass" is gonna be stuck in my brain for awhile.

Jared Allen sad he's not being allowed to play Sunday after he broke his foot in the last game, yeah, that would help matters if the field is going to be in rough shape.