DVDVR Message Board

WWE 2016 Hall of Fame

ChesterCopperpot

Joan Lunden will be the recepient of the Warrior Award most likely, and WWE is working on getting Snoop Dogg to agree to be in the HOF instead of going with Regis Philbin.

Huh buh wha?!?!

To tie this two together

- The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that WWE is looking at giving Joan Lunden the Warrior Award for this year's WWE Hall of Fame Class. Lunden, a breast cancer survivor, hosted Good Morning America for years and recently partnered with WWE and Susan G. Komen for some of their their breast cancer awareness efforts.

We noted earlier that there were rumors of rapper Snoop Dogg going into the Celebrity Wing of the WWE Hall of Fame this year. WWE officials are indeed working on getting the induction done but there's no word yet on why Regis Philbin isn't getting the spot.

Just for the record - this is the Wrestling Inc site quoting WON.

So it's either in the actual edition of the WON OR it is a case of people making shit up and claiming Dave said it. (I am going the former but I figured I would add the caveat.)

STANLEY! Have they not been doing the HOF intro videos when announcing the inductees? The only one I've seen is Freebirds #possiblybeinganidiot

They are all up on the WWE YouTube page