DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2016 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

Regarding the Superman Punch, it's been called that for over a decade in MMA (can't speak for other combat sports). I can't see DC giving a shit now, provided WWE doesn't start selling merch with "Superman" on it.

Regarding the Superman Punch, it's been called that for over a decade in MMA (can't speak for other combat sports). I can't see DC giving a shit now, provided WWE doesn't start selling merch with "Superman" on it.

They should call it the Ubermensch Punch.

They should call it the Ubermensch Punch.

I'm surprised Vince didn't print up "God is dead" t-shirts when he was feuding with Michaels.

Sigh... I really gotta figure out a way to require folks to read before posting

If you can both figure that out AND figure out a way to sell it, I'd like to invest.

Me too.  I suggest a steel Davey Richards..... SURROUNDED BY AN ELECTRIFIED DAVEY RICHARDS!

I'll come by and pick up my check in the morning.

So what exactly is Cheeseburger's gimmick?

That's like asking what the Cruel Connection or Randy Mulkey's gimmicks were.  He's a skinny guy willing to die for our mild amusement.  What else does he need?

He's a cheeseburger.

His gimmick should be he ate too much LSD or smoked too much PCP and now believes he is a cheeseburger and tries to avoid being eaten by your stereotypical fat wrestling fan.

• Like 1

But is he a cheeseburger? Does he like cheeseburgers? Does he LOVE cheeseburgers? Is he a tribute act to Nino Hamburguesa from AAA? Suckas gots to know.

I normally wouldn't endorse anyone to sign with TNA, but if he is a cheeseburger, there's a dreammatch waiting to happen in TNA.

tumblr_lzppptEz0z1qzx70zo1_500.png

• Like 3

He's a cheeseburger.
His gimmick should be he ate too much LSD or smoked too much PCP and now believes he is a cheeseburger and tries to avoid being eaten by your stereotypical fat wrestling fan.

I used to have a client that thought he was a carton of orange juice. He hid in the corners of the day-group room because he was afraid someone would bump into him and he would spill. (One of my colleagues from the psychoanalytic camp made some gross - in both senses of the term - interpretations of this fear of "spilling".)

One time he pissed off another (female) client, so she chased him around the room with a straw. We ended up having to hospitalize him.

• Like 2

He's a cheeseburger.
I used to have a client that thought he was a carton of orange juice. He hid in the corners of the day-group room because he was afraid someone would bump into him and he would spill. (One of my colleagues from the psychoanalytic camp made some gross - in both senses of the term - interpretations of this fear of "spilling".)

One time he pissed off another (female) client, so she chased him around the room with a straw. We ended up having to hospitalize him.

I'm sorry, that's the funniest thing I've read in forever.
  • Like 2

He's a cheeseburger.

The moral of the story; stick to smoking pot.
  • Like 2

He's a cheeseburger.

I'm sorry, that's the funniest thing I've read in forever.
Seconded.