DVDVR Message Board

2013 NFL Preseason

Dolfan in NYC

Well, with a Super Bowl ring and a 15-1 regular season during this stretch, I'd say it's worked fairly well.

The year they won that Super Bowl they nearly had a defense.

If Cooper was black and said something like that like 'cracker' or 'honkey' would there be as much out rage?

Since most people can tell that some things are worse than other things, no.
 It's worse because why? Because you're stuck on a word? Fuck the word, throw that out altogether.  Have Riley Cooper say "I'll whoop every black motherfucker's ass" instead.  Is that worse than if a black dude said "I'll whoop every white motherfucker's ass"?  No.  They're the same thing.  Both racism. Neither one better or worse than the other.
 Because of historical context and the inequality of power.  You're probably also one of those whiny crybabies with a massive sense of entitlement who believes that reverse racism is actually a real thing harming the country rather than bullshit myth that it actually is.
Nice try labeling me but no. I got you spot on though. You're guy who thinks there's only one kind of racism. Try getting out in the world sometime instead of just reading about it.

Posted Image

I have no delusions.  I am really excited about the defense with the new coaches they brought in but I'm wary of how small the line is.  And I'm really excited about Jason Garrett not calling the plays.  In no way do I think they're going to do anything in the postseason though.  I'd be happy if they just improved on their record last year and maybe just made the playoffs.  The o-line is still a big question mark.