DVDVR Message Board

2013 NFL Preseason

Dolfan in NYC

I am heartened to see David Akers has resurfaced in the league as the Lions new kicker.

After all, not just anyone can replace the last surviving member of the Lions 1957 Championship Team Jason Hanson.

• Like 1

I thought that some preseason tix were going for $4.00 this year?  Maybe I heard that wrong, though.

I would assume they would still  bend you over for parking and food, still more than I woudl pay to see fourth string guys. . .Not that I have an NFL team within a 1000 miles of me anyway.

To get $4 tickets for the STeelers vs Giants would have to get seats so high that you can see the West Virginia border.  Those upper decks seats are not pleasant.  Plus like mentioned before, the parking/food/beer/etc is going to be still pricey.

And then he comically underthrows them while trying to play catch?

Isn't it past due for Matthew Stafford to tear an ACL?  He sold his soul last year to be healthy for the full season.  His payment is being demanded!

Hey, he's been healthy two years in a row, maybe his injury problems are behi...

Ah, fuck, we're screwed.

I am heartened to see David Akers has resurfaced in the league as the Lions new kicker.

After all, not just anyone can replace the last surviving member of the Lions 1957 Championship Team Jason Hanson.

Look at these shameful motherfuckers. Look at them and learn from their mistakes.

I went to stub Hub a few years ago and got $90 seats for $12. Lots of season ticket holders dump pre-season tickets for dirt cheap there.

As for today's game, I am WAY too nervous about the first pre-season game.

I went to stub Hub a few years ago and got $90 seats for $12. Lots of season ticket holders dump pre-season tickets for dirt cheap there.As for today's game, I am WAY too nervous about the first pre-season game.

Considering how bad the D was last year, and how the close the Bills were to be respectable, competence at both ends should prove enough to finish 2nd in the division. . . cause the AFC  EAST stinks this year.

I went to stub Hub a few years ago and got $90 seats for $12. Lots of season ticket holders dump pre-season tickets for dirt cheap there.As for today's game, I am WAY too nervous about the first pre-season game.

Considering how bad the D was last year, and how the close the Bills were to be respectable, competence at both ends should prove enough to finish 2nd in the division. . . cause the AFC  EAST stinks this year.

I really don't think you are going to be better then Miami, but I also think the Chiefs win a wildcard, so I'm crazy.