DVDVR Message Board

2013 NFL Preseason

Dolfan in NYC

I can't believe the touchdown run LaGarrette Blount just had. 

On the brightside Vick and Foles both did well. Bryce Brown is still shockingly fast for his size. Going to be a long year though if those long runs continue.

Graham Harrel in mid....end...permanent career form at the moment, not that I can watch the damn thing locally without an antenna. Thank you local affiliate.

They can move Heath Miller to the slot!

Heath has to recover from ACL surgery first. He's still on the PUP list and the Steelers have been awfully cryptic about his health. I wouldn't be surprised if David Paulson starts at TE the first month of the season.

Him Plaxidentally [re: "The League"] injuring himself doesn't bode well. Do the Steelers have a WR taller than 5'10" at this point?

They drafted a kid out of Penn State named Justin Brown who is 6'3. But at this point he's way down the depth chart, behind all the fast shifty under 6 foot guys. 

Mark Sanchez's career went from good, to bad, to funny, to sad. And this is coming from a life long Giants fan!

Someone up there (or someone down there to be more accurate) must love him because Geno smith hurt his ankle last night. Doesn't look to be serious but can't help the QB race.