DVDVR Message Board

RAW - 11/30/15

Dolfan in NYC

Another thing, are they trying to have Adam Rose surpass Damien Sandow (is he even still employed?) for having a different bullshit gimmick every week?

Man I just saw that and my brain rejected it so hard I had forgotten it already and now you go and make pictures of it in my head again.  That was death.  And it was somehow worse that he wasn't in a physical space where people could throw things at him or drown him out with the sound of their collective disappointment manifesting itself in a single united endless sigh of boredom. 

So, a feud builds now between Ziggler and Adam Rose, for the latter's suggestion that the former is a homosexual?

"I saw this guy was really hot on myspace.  Perez something.  We should capitalize on that while it's still fresh."

- Vince McMahon, November 25, 2015

• Like 11

Next member of Zeb's stable: A returning Daivari, since not all A-Rabs are bad.

Which would of course lead to him turning on Zeb because PSYCHE YES THEY ARE!Man that original Hassan gimmick was odd...they were going for some deep meta thing where the crowd were being booked as racist heels. But then after like 2 weeks curly shoes and Camel Clutches was easier.

• Like 3

Promotion sucks? Got a jabroni champ and your new top guy is about as over as syphilis? Then put New Day in every segment!

This was as good as possible show as they're capable of having with the current direction, for what that's worth. I enjoyed it, but would have preferred at least that Sheamus remember who abandoned him at Survivor Series.

Loved the surprise Tommy Dreamer appearance. Best part of the show for me. Hope they get another ECW guy for an 8 man hardcore war at TLC. Originally wanted the Dudleyz in the tag title mix for a multi-team ladder match but digging the Dudleyz/Wyatts feud more now. Lot of short matches before the main event. the Charlotte stuff was odd but enjoyed Sasha/Brie while it lasted.

Loved the surprise Tommy Dreamer appearance. Best part of the show for me. Hope they get another ECW guy for an 8 man hardcore war at TLC. Originally wanted the Dudleyz in the tag title mix for a multi-team ladder match but digging the Dudleyz/Wyatts feud more now. Lot of short matches before the main event. the Charlotte stuff was odd but enjoyed Sasha/Brie while it lasted.

They've got Rhyno down in nxt. Might as well add him to the Dudleys/Dreamer vs. Wyatt's.

• Like 2

I swear I asked in last week's thread how far down the coard Vince could go before finding anyone he was willing to actually have the Wyatt's go over. 

I didn't expect he'd have to reach all the way down to 2009 ECW.

They'll need one more for an eight-man tag if all the Wyatts are in the match...

Dolph hurts his arm on the ring post and sells it like he separated his shoulder. Every move in his comeback involved his injured arm. BRILLIANT.

Even New Day in everything couldn't save this ship from sinking.

The only thing that can save Reigns at this point would be to give him a bus to travel across the country. An "express" if you will.

At least Luger had his '89 run to lean on.

After two weeks of watching Raw again, it's back to PPVs only for my ass.

I loved how the Cole openly said "there was the Hollywood minute, well think of this as the WWE minute" and they cut to Adam Rose with "The Rosebush". I mean sure those David Spade bits on SNL were funny back in 1996. So I guess Adam Rose is going to be Spade to Dolph Ziggler's Eddie Murphy (implying Ziggler is bi is like the whole Spade falling star comment). It's sad because we all saw the NXT special on ESPN. Rose deserves so much better than this.

Yeah that main event was so bleh. I don't think I'm going to make it with the Roman Reigns road to Wrestlemania if these are the odds he has to face.

No shows from Neville and Owens?

Pretty sure Owens was advertised for the post-show Dark Match.

Can't wait to see the Ratings this week. Do they drop again despite being matched up against one of the shittiest MNF games ever?