DVDVR Message Board

Raw 11-2-15

MGFanJay

Really enjoyed the main. Roman is the man right now. I want to see him vs Owens and him vs Cesaro. Actually, Roman as champ would be a great shift and there's enough time to build a proper Mania match with him as the top dog.

Second straight week fans were hot for Reigns and Owens in the ring together...that is absolutely a money program down the line...honestly I wouldn't mind them having Owens cost Reigns at Survivor Series (with the idea that Rollins owes him a title shot now), do a 2 PPV feud where Reigns and Owens trade wins, meanwhile Reigns wins the Rumble, Reigns finally takes the title off Rollins at Mania, then you build towards Reigns-Owens 3 at Summerslam...

Really enjoyed the main. Roman is the man right now. I want to see him vs Owens and him vs Cesaro. Actually, Roman as champ would be a great shift and there's enough time to build a proper Mania match with him as the top dog.

Second straight week fans were hot for Reigns and Owens in the ring together...that is absolutely a money program down the line...honestly I wouldn't mind them having Owens cost Reigns at Survivor Series (with the idea that Rollins owes him a title shot now), do a 2 PPV feud where Reigns and Owens trade wins, meanwhile Reigns wins the Rumble, Reigns finally takes the title off Rollins at Mania, then you build towards Reigns-Owens 3 at Summerslam...

Yes, this. The way Owens was telling Reigns to bring it on was electrifying. That is going to be one awesome program if it happens.

Almost as awesome? Owens telling Rollins that he owes him one. There is an Owens face turn down the road that begins with Owens punking out Rollins and telling him that he's cashing in on his payment.

Also they really screwed up with Sheamus winning thr MitB didnt they? There is just no logical way to get him in the title picture and have a decent run.

Ambrose winning would have been awesome as Rollins would be looking over his shoulder every week and the seeds of doubt would be planted in Roman's mind as he thinks "Dean wouldn't cash in on me... would he?"

Sheamus holding the briefcase was a joke from the beginning.

The only thing they can do with him is put Reigns over really strong by having him beat Rollins first and then beating Sheamus right after.

Also they really screwed up with Sheamus winning thr MitB didnt they?

I think I've said it before, but literally every other person in that match would've been a better winner (including Bray Wyatt who wasn't an official participant). Sheamus has replaced Sandow as the worst MITB holder ever.

• Like 1

Also they really screwed up with Sheamus winning thr MitB didnt they? There is just no logical way to get him in the title picture and have a decent run.

Ambrose winning would have been awesome as Rollins would be looking over his shoulder every week and the seeds of doubt would be planted in Roman's mind as he thinks "Dean wouldn't cash in on me... would he?"

I think they gave Sheamus MITB with the intent of him losing.  I don't know why I feel that way, but that's the vibe I get.

In any event, he was my last choice to win the briefcase. Reigns made the most sense but felt too obvious.  Kane would have been fun.  Orton would have added a new wrinkle to his history with the Authority.  New Day Freebirding the case would have been hilarious.  Even Ziggler or Neville wouldn't have been so bad.  Sheamus?  Just doesn't move or create any story.  And now you've got to find a logical way to take it off him.

Better idea: Put all of the names for Bowling Sugarman into a database and have "Braun Strowman" randomly pull a name out of that database.

How about if every time someone types a dumb name to replace Braun Strowman's name, the computer framistan somehow instead takes a physical form that travels through the poster's router and murders the shit out of the poster who typed it so that s/he is as killed dead as this goddamned meme. 

• Like 6

Better idea: Put all of the names for Bowling Sugarman into a database and have "Braun Strowman" randomly pull a name out of that database.

How about if every time someone types a dumb name to replace Braun Strowman's name, the computer framistan somehow instead takes a physical form that travels through the poster's router and murders the shit out of the poster who typed it so that s/he is as killed dead as this goddamned meme.
Have another name, then. Baboon Strangler
  • Like 1

Sounds like Smarky McWanky here doesn't like humor.

• Like 1

Well, I like humor, but typically, it should be humorous...which explains why I don't laugh at your posts, I suppose.

Seriously though, let's just go back to "air bill." I liked "air bill." That meme's got a lot left in the tank. 

On another note, it feels like they're burning through the excitement factor that Shield member face-offs should still have. They should find a better way to negotiate the Reigns/Rollins feud here beyond having them face each other on RAW, even in multi-man tags, and they definitely should not have a Shield reunion like they did last week.

I thought the work was good from the matches that I caught after the fact, though. Plus that Wyatts thing was Papa Shango cursing Warrior-level goofy fun. 

I always love how it's always one guy coming in and getting on a "This shit all of you is enjoy isn't fucking funny, now look at how cool I am for saying your not funny when I could just as easily not fucking respond to the thread like a mature adult" rant. 

Shhhh, PC Principal hasn't shown up yet.

I always love how it's always one guy coming in and getting on a "This shit all of you is enjoy isn't fucking funny, now look at how cool I am for saying your not funny when I could just as easily not fucking respond to the thread like a mature adult" rant. 

Well, see, your post was more of a rant, but fair point.

Anytime that someone compares a post of mine to a MORELOCK post and I realize that they have a point, it makes me feel bad. I'll post better next time. 

• Like 1

I'm not opposed to a Wrestlemania main event of Champ Roman Reigns versus Superpowered Eater of Worlds Bray Wyatt, accompanied by the entire Wyatt Family and Zombie Undertaker and Zombie Kane.  

This is pretty much the backstory I made up in my head for my WWE Universe in 2K16. Bray steals the Undertaker's power, including going to Paul Bearer'a grave site and digging up the urn. At WM, Reigns Superman punches the urn, and it rips a hole in time so I can book dudes like '97 Austin and '86 Savage in the present day.