DVDVR Message Board

NBA 2015-16 - 1st Half

Dolfan in NYC

People have been treating him as a joke for years for dogging it and getting fat once he got a big contract, but Hedo was transformational during his first run in Orlando. Such a weird prototype that didn't play like anyone else in the league.

They are a high volume 3 point shooting team. Shooting less than 30% on 3PA. They are also incorporating a new player that is also a handler. Takes time sometimes. Remember the Cavs were 19-20 last year. 

I don't pay much attention to records at this point. 2010-2011 Cavs and 2013-2014 Sixers are tied with record long losing streaks of 26 games. Both finished 19-63. Both were 5-5 after 10 games. 

I'm sure that has alot to do with it, but man, they look like a team with zero chemistry tonight.

Speaking of bad backcourt fits, I'm willing to say that the Rondo disaster is a blessing in disguise, because we have our PF of the future in Powell.

It helps Rondo that he can play to his strengths in Sac.  He was in a backcourt with another ball dominant guard in Monta last year, and Rondo sucks playing off the ball.  Also, the Rox are looking bad, but don't sleep on the fact that the Mavs are much better than most people thought they would be.

I see Wisconsin's amazing talent drafted this year is tearing up the league. Kaminsky is a third-string PF and Dekker's injured and being sent to the D-League. Off to a good start.