DVDVR Message Board

NBA 2015-16 - 1st Half

Dolfan in NYC

Rajon Rondo played 48 minutes in back to back non-OT games in 2015. Where Amazing Happens!

Dude just coasts on defense, competes against his own bigs for rebounds and runs the O. It actually worked last night.

Maybe Karl figures that with his effort on defense, 48 Rondo minutes are like 30 normal player minutes.

Rajon Rondo played 48 minutes in back to back non-OT games in 2015. Where Amazing Happens!

Dude just coasts on defense, competes against his own bigs for rebounds and runs the O. It actually worked last night.

Maybe Karl figures that with his effort on defense, 48 Rondo minutes are like 30 normal player minutes.

It was the most comfortable 48 minutes I've ever seen.  Rondo seemed to be enjoying himself.  Some really fun looking highlights too.

My friend also reminded me that the Kings also have: SETH (!) Curry, who is already enjoying the George Karl Young Player Experience of having good run and then not playing again for a bunch of weeks; Reggie Evans; Ben "How id KU not on probation" McLemore; and Kostas Koufous, who for some reason stole Manu Ginobli's hair line.

EDIT: Assistant Coach Corliss Williamson

My friend also reminded me that the Kings also have: SETH (!) Curry, who is already enjoying the George Karl Young Player Experience of having good run and then not playing again for a bunch of weeks; Reggie Evans; Ben "How id KU not on probation" McLemore; and Kostas Koufous, who for some reason stole Manu Ginobli's hair line.

EDIT: Assistant Coach Corliss Williamson

Seth Curry is hurt.  It's one of the reasons we are currently experience the *48 MINUTE RAJON RONDO TRIPLE DOUBLE TOUR!  Coming soon to a town near you.

This team is the rare combination of complete mess and super fun to watch.

*Rondo may have won me some money in the last few days.

I really never thought I would say this but Kristaps Porzingis might drag me back kicking and screaming to caring about the Knicks

Granted - it would be WAY easier if Melo was fucking gone

• Like 3

I seriously think Golden State will not lose a game this season. I mean, rationally, yes. They will. But they're playing at this level of basketball that is rarely touched led by a player reinventing the sport. The only other times I can remember a team that absolutely awed like this were the Spurs last title team and the Bulls during the height of Jordan's powers.

It was the same thing for Detroit. They pulled within four and then the Warriors exploded. Happened every time.

82-0 obviously won't happen, but is 69-13 in play? What about 72-10?

Last year's team was already statistically arguably the best team since the 96-97 69-13 Bulls. Can this team chase the 95-96 team?

Curry impacts the game in ways no other player ever has. That's not to say he's the best player ever, but there is absolutely nothing you can do to stop him. Last year, we got to watch Steph reach MVP levels with one of the sickest and deepest rosters right behind him. This year, that same lineup might be even better and Steph's playing at "telling my grandkids about this" levels right now.

I will legit be shocked if they lose back-to-back games this season, barring any injuries. Of course, they weathered Bogut being out for a bit perfectly well. To the point where there were murmurs Ezeli might be the starter from now on in some corners.