DVDVR Message Board

Raw 9-14-15

MGFanJay

You could realistically plug a lot of people into that spot that have former history with the Wyatts. Besides Kane, you've got Chris Jericho, Daniel Bryan or The Undertaker. Or, more likely, it'll be someone from NXT - they'll be in Texas that weekend.

People the third teammate could be that would both pop the crowd and make sense(...ish):

Daniel Bryan

Samoa Joe

The Rock

It's not gonna be any of them, of course.

If this was Survivor Series - I would say Rock is the logical choice

But not for Night of Champions

You could realistically plug a lot of people into that spot that have former history with the Wyatts. Besides Kane, you've got Chris Jericho, Daniel Bryan or The Undertaker. Or, more likely, it'll be someone from NXT - they'll be in Texas that weekend.

I left Kane and Jericho off on the theory that neither would be that big of a pop. Taker would be, but that makes less sense.

"I'll tell you who our partner is...INFORMATION...I HAVE THE INFORMATION SO I HOLD ALL THE POWER NOW!"

That is literally something that a homeless person is screaming into a mailbox right now at any given moment.

When you control the mail you control information - YouTube

• Like 1

Kane is the most obvious answer, and one of the most lackluster answers, due to his size to match up with Black Sheep Tarly but I just had a scary thought of another possibility, though an improvement for the watchability of the match, what if in looking for some one big they realize that when it comes to size, you can't teach that.  They wouldn't do it for a basically meaningless six man tag match right?

• Like 1

See I think they're going to bring someone in who is going to fail and get beat by the new monster.

Every single time I've felt like this feud must be over, they keep it going so I can't see how Roman and Dean recruit the guy for Night of Champions who is going to beat Strowman.