DVDVR Message Board

2015 NFL - WEEK ONE

Dolfan in NYC

Steelers will try to uphold the honor of the league by cracking Brady's clavicle but with our offensive line having the porous qualities of a sieve the size of the Eastern Seaboard, the game will probably end in tears for us and Brady will pick our defense apart like a murderous six year old with a beetle between his fingers.

Steelers play the Ravens on October 4th so the Roethlisberger Death Clock is 24 days and ticking.

Since Aqua Teen Hunger Force finally ended(against their will~!), I don't know if we're getting any of these anymore. Football is officially dead to me without it.

CarlsLock.png

Wow.

1423141328519524930.png

Edit: Now with updated stats!

63%    Yes
37%    No

(Total votes: 213,660)

New Englanders are clicking frantically.

Amusingly, the states with the highest percentage calling them cheaters are Washington, Colorado and Indiana. Michigan just barely says they are, damn alumni.

• Like 1

can't remember being excited for the start of the season and being in such dread for the first game before.   You have a Steelers team without Bell, Bryant, and Pouncey going up against a pissed off Pats team at home with Brady.  Oof I may have to start drinking the hard stuff tonight

I just hope I can resist throwing shit at my TV when Collingsworth gives us the "I don't know a more honorable person than Roger Goddell" crap in the 1st quarter

Marcel Dareus - 6 years $108million - $60m guaranteed. Most guaranteed money for a non-QB ever

It was said incorrectly when it was leaked initially, really it is a 6 year 100 mil extension after this season, so when adding the 8 mil Dareus is making this year, it is 7 year 108 million. Which puts it right in the market for what he should have gotten, I am pleased.