DVDVR Message Board

2015 NFL - WEEK ONE

Dolfan in NYC

Worse than the Packers?

No. Christ if Green Bay didn't have all that tradition, people would admit it's the worst regular uniforms in the major u.s. sports leagues. I know I'm biased because I hate them, but that color combination is so fucking bad. They look like an off-brand John Deere knock off.

You cheer a team that dresses up as soccer mom Toyotas, sit down.

• Like 2

Worse than the Packers?

No. Christ if Green Bay didn't have all that tradition, people would admit it's the worst regular uniforms in the major u.s. sports leagues. I know I'm biased because I hate them, but that color combination is so fucking bad. They look like an off-brand John Deere knock off.

That may be intentional knowing the populace. Wait until we bust out our throwback of our 1994 throwbacks.

I'm a 49er fan and even I almost want them to lose this game as punishment for this nakedly cynical attempt to push a new replica jersey.

Getting a strong XFL San Francisco Demons vibe from this uniform.

Goddamnit, now I got that awful XFL guitar riff stuck in my head. Fuckin Jim Johnston.

I'm a 49er fan and even I almost want them to lose this game as punishment for this nakedly cynical attempt to push a new replica jersey.

Getting a strong XFL San Francisco Demons vibe from this uniform.

Goddamnit, now I got that awful XFL guitar riff stuck in my head. Fuckin Jim Johnson.

Where's my football, INDEED

The Lions are pretty unremarkable either way.

Although their black alternates are pretty decent.

The Lions wearing black was like Rembrandt in The Warriors. It was so cute that he wanted to show how badass he was that no one discouraged him.

• Like 1

All this XFL talk makes me sad I never did find an LA Xtreme - jeez, could you tell the league was owned by a wrestling promoter or what? - XFL MVP Tommy Maddox jersey to proudly wear during those two seasons when he resurrected his career with the Steelers.

All this XFL talk makes me sad I never did find an LA Xtreme - jeez, could you tell the league was owned by a wrestling promoter or what? - XFL MVP Tommy Maddox jersey to proudly wear during those two seasons when he resurrected his career with the Steelers.

The logo was something out of a fanmade Hardy Boyz titantron.