DVDVR Message Board

2015 NFL - WEEK ONE

Dolfan in NYC

You're in Canada why are you streaming this shit it's on TSN

I live in a hole in the woods where internet costs $1000 a minute and I have this on TV.

That's a pretty sweet setup. Is that 40x30 resolution I see on that TV you made out of twigs and an old Tiger electronic football game?

Generator.png

Just keep pedaling, Gilligan. 

• Like 1

You're in Canada why are you streaming this shit it's on TSN

I live in a hole in the woods where internet costs $1000 a minute and I have this on TV.

That's a pretty sweet setup. Is that 40x30 resolution I see on that TV you made out of twigs and an old Tiger electronic football game?

The latter. I got one at a garage sale when I was like 13 and I've since added an old satelite dish, a wifi dongle, and some tin foil and I can get all the channels now.

(My internet just failed for no reason between my last post and this one send help.)

They should trade Peterson to the Redskins for the hell of it.

Because Vikings, they'll try to get a Herschel-like haul from the Cowboys and get talked down to a third-rounder, two obstructed view nosebleeds for WrestleMania 32 and a CD single of the Troy Aikman classic "Oklahoma Nights"

They should trade Peterson to the Redskins for the hell of it.

Because Vikings, they'll try to get a Herschel-like haul from the Cowboys and get talked down to a third-rounder, two obstructed view nosebleeds for WrestleMania 32 and a CD single of the Troy Aikman classic "Oklahoma Nights"

I'm not sure that he is worth much more to be frank.

Maybe outline the red numbers in gold? Or do a mostly red helmet?

Or just not fucking wear these abominations?

"So, how did you come up with the idea for these new uniforms?"

"Well, we were at the mall, I was having a Cinnabon, and we were just thinking and walking and we stopped outside...where were we, Bobby?"

"Hot Topic."

"Yeah!  Hot Topic...anyway, I just had a vision right there.  Who knows what caused it."

I'm a 49er fan and even I almost want them to lose this game as punishment for this nakedly cynical attempt to push a new replica jersey.

Getting a strong XFL San Francisco Demons vibe from this uniform.

Niners look pretty damn impressive now that they're not playing to spite a coach they despise.

So glad the Steelers have them next week. [sarcasm font]

It's not like the Steelers have a habit of playing up or down to their opponents' level or anything.

Worse than the Packers?

No. Christ if Green Bay didn't have all that tradition, people would admit it's the worst regular uniforms in the major u.s. sports leagues. I know I'm biased because I hate them, but that color combination is so fucking bad. They look like an off-brand John Deere knock off.

Ok, this game now begs the question: How bad are the Vikings?

Let's just say I wouldn't put down a deposit on Vikings playoff tickets.

Flying out to New York in April might be a good idea though!

[And yes, both these statements are equally applicable to the 49ers as well.]