DVDVR Message Board

2015 NFL - WEEK ONE

Dolfan in NYC

Well ... I guess the Panthers really aren't going to sign another WR. Ron Rivera just announced Philly Brown and Ted Ginn as the starters for week one.

Looks like I chose a good year to drop Sunday Ticket.

Here are your remaining FA options, possibly not up to date.

Dane Sanzenbacher, Donnie Avery, Vincent Brown, Drew Davis, Kris Durham, Derek Hagan, Jerrel Jernigan, Greg Little, Brandon Lloyd, Robert Meachem, Santana Moss, Kasim Osgood, Terrelle Pryor, Brad Smith, Reggie Wayne, Wes Welker.

So...good luck with that, we panicked and signed James Jones, so anything is possible. Santana Moss and Brandon Lloyd your leading Panthers WRs!

Here are your remaining FA options, possibly not up to date.

Dane Sanzenbacher, Donnie Avery, Vincent Brown, Drew Davis, Kris Durham, Derek Hagan, Jerrel Jernigan, Greg Little, Brandon Lloyd, Robert Meachem, Santana Moss, Kasim Osgood, Terrelle Pryor, Brad Smith, Reggie Wayne, Wes Welker.

So...good luck with that, we panicked and signed James Jones, so anything is possible. Santana Moss and Brandon Lloyd your leading Panthers WRs!

Pretty sure Pryor made the Browns last cut.

Well ... I guess the Panthers really aren't going to sign another WR. Ron Rivera just announced Philly Brown and Ted Ginn as the starters for week one.

Looks like I chose a good year to drop Sunday Ticket.

Olsen is gonna be the true WR1 anyway. This is certainly not a good situation but it's not quite the concern that, say, their o-line is.

I just saw that there is an NFL Sunday Ticket Roku page that looks like it is close to a full version.   For $69.99 a month for 3 months (I think) I can get the subscription.  Is it possible to now get Sunday Ticket with the dish or do I still need DirectTV

I just saw that there is an NFL Sunday Ticket Roku page that looks like it is close to a full version.   For $69.99 a month for 3 months (I think) I can get the subscription.  Is it possible to now get Sunday Ticket with the dish or do I still need DirectTV

How it works is you can totally do NFL Sunday Ticket without DirecTV.... if you can't get DirecTV. Valid reasons include no line of sight to the Southern sky or a landlord that won't allow you to install a dish. These are pretty much the scenarios. Tough luck if you own a house or something. I could get it but Redzone is enough for me.

Matt Cassell is back in Buffalo.  EJ Manuel has been demoted to 3rd string.  

"With the xxxth pick in the 2016 NFL Draft, the Buffalo Bills select Quarterback..."

Shame for them, since it appears that the 2016 QB class is gonna be shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitty.

I've never been less sold on anyone than I am on Adrian Peterson this year. Logic has fully gone out the window. 30 year old running back who already got paid and who just missed a season. What says 2000 yards and 15 touchdowns in that description? His ADP is lunacy. I don't think he'll be replacement level or anything crazy like that but I just don't see the old AD happening. If I'm wrong, I'm OK with it anyway.