DVDVR Message Board

HULK HOGAN DUMPSTER FIRE THREAD

Question: Does the Asian delegation also include Pacific Islanders? We're all clumped together in the census.

Also, Batista walked with Manny to the ring. I don't see him walking with any Greek fighters. He's with Asia.

cover_batista.jpg

• Like 2

Who do we have to give up for Six from Blossom?  We're willing to give up Stephen A. Smith...did you guys hang up on me?

done deal IF you take Skip Bayless as well. Y'all just hang up on me?

Ideally, Skip will be traded to an alien race in a distant corner of the galaxy.  He'll continue to do tv and radio, but the signals won't reach earth for millions of years.  Our ancestors will consider Skip the worst part of the 21st century's legacy, topping pollution and global warning.

No way. The aliens will think that it's a sign of aggression on our part and they will come (albeit long after we are dead) and lay waste to the earth in retaliation.

Who do we have to give up for Six from Blossom?  We're willing to give up Stephen A. Smith...did you guys hang up on me?

done deal IF you take Skip Bayless as well. Y'all just hang up on me?

Ideally, Skip will be traded to an alien race in a distant corner of the galaxy.  He'll continue to do tv and radio, but the signals won't reach earth for millions of years.  Our ancestors will consider Skip the worst part of the 21st century's legacy, topping pollution and global warning.

No way. The aliens will think that it's a sign of aggression on our part and they will come (albeit long after we are dead) and lay waste to the earth in retaliation.

Its too late any way, the radio signals are already on  their way to, well. . . . .

35yc3i.jpg 

Who the fuck thought it was ok to give up Everlast????

Hey, you think we're giving up the best post war president that easily, again?

Detour into semi-serious post for a second: while George W. Bush was a horrible, horrible, horrible President, he has done some amazing work in his post-Presidency in Africa.

End of detour.

I don't like the guy's policies and all that political crap, but as a person and compared to his son he's like damn Lincoln to put in some hyperbole.

Not sure how people are running out of likes on 10+ fucking pages of the same racial draft jokes.

Please, bring back the racial identity discussion, or talk about what a killjoy I am, really anything at all

• Like 7

I'm giving MORELOCK a like. I think the poor bastard just feels left out.

Now turn that frowny upside-downy, you Grumpy Gus!

Hulkster's being trolled on Twitter re-tweeting pics of Soccer players and such, although in fairness he's done that before tweeting Fritzl et al. Surprised that he hasn't re-tweeted a pic of Enoch Powell in one of those "My grandad is a Hulkamaniac, can he get a RT" things he re-tweets. Hogan really needs to concede control of his twitter to his PR/management or atleast have them check stuff first as he's being made out to look even more foolish than he already has with the small-minded racist comments he's made. 

"Welcome to the 2015 Racial Draft! There will be a 15 minute time limit before picks. First selection goes to the Japanese."

If it were me, I'd trade Yoshiko to the White delegation in exchange for LuFisto.  What Yoshiko did to Act Yasukawa back in February was bullshit. 

Poor Hogan continues to retweet stuff.  Someone needs to take his smart phone away.