DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2015 WRESTLING DISCCUSSION

Of all the things I remember about Kane, it's today's date I remember the most.  As dumb as those skits were, looking back I get a helluva chuckle out of that.

I still crack up thinking of him saying "Don't SAY that!!!!"

• Like 1

I really hope this board doesnt confuse their Caseys

This is totally off topic

It took me ten years before I could keep the ten Phils apart

Four people will get this post but they'll like it

Well, Schneider and The Other Phil were pretty hard to mistake for one another once you got to know them...

To be fair - my original name was "the Other Phil"

I'm glad that this has been covered.

Random question:

Back in the 1990's/2000's I would always see a female photographer at ringside of ECW/WCW events. Any clue who she is? I've always wondered. I assumed she worked for PWI or something along those lines.

Probably her most visible on screen moment was when she was in between the guardrail and the ramp when Bam Bam Bigelow and Taz went through the entrance ramp in ECW.

Linda Roufa from Shukan Puroresu most likely.

with the multiple wrestler appearances at baseball games lately, I just thought up a Baseball tag team gimmick involving one partner "warming up" on the apron to prepare for the hot tag ("relief appearance"). And a tag team finisher involving a baseball slide/hitting-the-catcher shoulderblock.

You gotta either be into the thrill of the chase or just hit eBay. Its an exclusive Pop that isn't just a repaint or minor retooling so scalpers will descend immediately

There are people that are super super serious about collecting them and if your Walmart is 24 hours you're super fucked

Hahaha ... just imagining his lil pecker chest tattoo. Is it one of the bobbleheads? You get his head nodding, it would look like he's giving himself a humjob, haha. With his black soulless eyes, haha. But then you'd have to take him out of the package, then he wouldn't be mint ... nerdstroms! Haha!

• Like 2

I was reading that post while imagining him with the Brock Funco figure and he has an epic maniacal laugh throughout all that.  :)

And Ebay has decent prices for the figure so I'm just going to avoid Walmart (as is tradition) and get it there.

EDIT:  Would anybody be interested in a topic about WWE figures and such?  Been considering getting that going again.

• Like 1

You gotta either be into the thrill of the chase or just hit eBay. Its an exclusive Pop that isn't just a repaint or minor retooling so scalpers will descend immediately

There are people that are super super serious about collecting them and if your Walmart is 24 hours you're super fucked

I have had some luck with other exclusives though. Got a phased Vision at Target, a black costume Storm and Breakfast Club John Bender at Hot Topic. But not this one so far.

Hahaha ... just imagining his lil pecker chest tattoo. Is it one of the bobbleheads? You get his head nodding, it would look like he's giving himself a humjob, haha. With his black soulless eyes, haha. But then you'd have to take him out of the package, then he wouldn't be mint ... nerdstroms! Haha!

$_35.JPG

• Like 2

with the multiple wrestler appearances at baseball games lately, I just thought up a Baseball tag team gimmick involving one partner "warming up" on the apron to prepare for the hot tag ("relief appearance"). And a tag team finisher involving a baseball slide/hitting-the-catcher shoulderblock.

Clone Dasher Hatfield, somebody in Chikara...

And what's a "humjob"???

the practice of your partner,taking the whole of your scrotum,in the mouth and humming.(yes humming)..thus sensation is overwhelming,and climax occurs almost immediately.

blame urban dictionary

• Like 4

Clone Dasher Hatfield, somebody in Chikara...

Somebody needs to pick up the old Tigers Mask chop with the pitching wind-up.

$_35.JPG

BA-HAHAHAHAHA!  EXACTLY as I imagined it ... I bet he's got lil' chibi diverticulitis, haha!  If I was a kid, Funko Brock and Bluetista would be headlining Natemania this year, haha.

• Like 2

And what's a "humjob"???

the practice of your partner,taking the whole of your scrotum,in the mouth and humming.(yes humming)..thus sensation is overwhelming,and climax occurs almost immediately.

blame urban dictionary

I wouldn't say "almost immediately," but, hey, I'm 40.

• Like 2