DVDVR Message Board

DC MOVIE THREAD

RIPPA

I don't know how to spoiler tag, but the prevalent theories from production leaks last year about Doomsday and how he gets involved were weird. Definitely a different take on Doomsday. That was Latino Review and it was quite some time ago so who knows.

It's still from Latino Review, well, El Mayimbe and his new website. He brought up Doomsday again on a podcast which is why it's going around.

Rather amazing spy footage here. Looks to be a flashback scene with Joker and Harley.

http://batman-news.com/2015/05/17/joker-harley-quinn-argue-suicide-squad-set-video-car/

How funny would it be if the eventual JLA movie was an unstoppable monster named Doomsday rampaging through the country and the only way to stop him is *ahem* Earth's mightiest heroes have to band together to stop him? Actually, Zak Penn's script is probably still out there, it would only take about an hour to white out all the names and replace them with DC heroes...

I really think Suicide Squad has the least secure movie set ever

That may be just David Ayer. Fury had a ton of stuff out during filming. Plus, there were the stories about Shia LeBouf and then Scott Eastwood almost got into a fight w/ Shia and Brad Pitt.

More rumors regarding BvS:

Apparently Lex will be wearing the purple and green armor, while Doomsday is his muscle. I honestly have no idea what the fuck to believe at this point. My bullshit meter is starting to redline.

I really think Suicide Squad has the least secure movie set ever

Probably on purpose.  SS has gone from "Whateva" to "OMG MUST SEE~!" in like two weeks thanks to the "accidentally leaked" pics and whatnot.

The security guards on the BvS set would do the movie a great service if they looked the other way once in a while.

Featured prominently in a scene for The Incredible Hulk as well

Yeah, kayfabe broken since the Hulk vs. Abomination fight took place in NYC but clearly had Toronto landmarks like Zanzibar in the footage.

God damnit, they're now remaking The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. Who the fuck asked for that?

Well, to be fair, in this case the remake could actually be better than the original, but still...