DVDVR Message Board

MLB 2015 - APRIL

Dolfan in NYC

It was pretty funny to see West fuck with Maddon like that tho.

Man, if you didn't know where the Bucs-Cubs game was you'd assume it was at Wrigley. Runs are flying across the plate left and right. Partially because of shitty defense but still...

Also JUNG-HO KANG! 

So on the replay of Jon Jay's catch I couldn't see a thing because they added:

A green line to trace the path of the ball

a yellow line to trace the path of Jon Jay

a white circle around Jon Jay in case I need to select Jon Jay with my Xbox controller

A huge White arrow pointing from the words "Jon Jay" to Jon Jay

something that tells me that his first step was 0.3 sec

something that tells me his top speed was 14.8 mph

something that tells me his distance covered was 31.8 feet

None of this told me anything.  But I sure would have enjoyed seeing him catch that ball, though.

• Like 2

In the world where I'm good enough to hit homers after being thrown at, I would have attempted a 45 second long home run trot.

Also, Looks like the only Detroit reliever that's actually good is Joakim Soria. So it's like an old Royals bullpen while Soria was here.

Well the powder keg kept going because in the change of innings - Adam Jones was screaming at Bautista saying it was "bush league"

And Bautista was shown clearly indicating that the Os threw at him (in response to Jones)

I am assuming all of the nonsense has to be up somewhere

EDIT - Here is the MLB.com recap with all the videos.

Edwin should have loaned him the parrot

Was tired after his previous two trips around the bases earlier in the game

http://m.mlb.com/video/v83480283/must-c-crushed-encarnacion-hits-a-pair-of-deep-jacks

Edit: and in the midst of it all Kevin Pillar goes full length for a grab and then turns two

http://m.mlb.com/video/v82977283/baltor-pillar-makes-incredible-catch-turns-two

Edited by ChesterCopperpot

The Jays-O's feud seems like small potatoes in comparison to the dickshit Royals vs everyone. Almost seems like that feud only gets out of control when the games also get out of control, and they're both smart enough to not push buttons when the outcome is still n doubt.

BTW, Anthony Rizzo was hit with his SIXTH pitch last night. That leads all of the majors. His strategy seems to be to get hit as much as possible to boost his OBP, which I suppose is fine if he can take it. Dude's nickname isn't the Bear for nothing.