DVDVR Message Board

Dolfan in NYC

Memo to Iowa St. - please stop letting Niang shoot. He's shook. Move on to somebody else. Sincerely, my Final four.

I had them in the finals!  But I also hate Iowa State so I'm not that sorry to see them lose.

Try as they might, ND just couldn't give the game away. I'll never understand how this team can do well during the regular season, this being their best regular season in school history, and just under-perform when it comes tourney time.

So close, yet so far for Northeastern. Someone check on Craig H...

Hah! I expected them to lose actually. After so many years of just being disappointing in the field of 64, I wouldn't have been all that bothered if they got the first round bounce again.

The madness has begun.

ESPN Stats & Info @ESPNStatsInfo  ·  1h 1 hour ago

Through 3 games, only 86,737 of 11.57 million brackets (0.7 pct) in the ESPN Tournament Challenge still have perfect brackets.
  • Like 1

That was such a poorly designed play but he made it so... Then Baylor's 2.9 second left play was even worse.

Couple of bad giveaways in the last minute of the UCLA/SMU game. UCLA 2 points down with possession...

Holy shit, crazy goaltend call and SMU is out! UCLA is going to win the tournament on dodgy calls.

I told a co-worker (jokingly) that my bracket was chalk.

I shit you not, he seemed to think that meant I was picking Kansas to win.

At least he knows Rock Chalk Jayhawk.

This describes March Madness perfectly:

sjkgev2dimfycyfxihxg.gif

After watching Larry Wilmore last night I wonder if the coach belongs to that church they mentioned last night. Also Wilmore has a dare challenger attached to all 68 teams if they win the tournament.

I'm a Gonzaga fan so keep that in mind as I say this:

Gonzaga, you have no excuses this year. If you don't at least make the Elite Eight, I don't wanna hear another peep out of you - ever. Your path to the Elite Eight: a 15, a 10/7, and an 11/14. Go get it done.

• Like 1