DVDVR Message Board

Dolfan in NYC

This is the most likable Duke team ever. The only person I hate on that team now is Coach K. All the players seem like your typical college basketball players and not background Cobra Kai members. I want Justis Winslow on the Sixers more than you even know. What a fantastic player.

I say this as a passive Duke fan but there is no scenario where the majority will be wanting them to win. If Duke happens to make it to the finals, which is not guarantee at all, I think most are going want to see a Kentucky beatdown. They may get it too with the way Kentuucky matches up.

This tournament all comes down to what dare do I want Larry Wilmore to follow through on the most. It's either baby bird a meal (Kentucky), the Knightly Show (Wisconsin), Larry wears all spandex (Duke) or Popeye (State). I really want to see Larry spared from eating a meal baby birded into his mouth, so I guess I hope it's the Knightly Show.

The only ACC team left is Duke.  Fuck.

I will now watch with the hope that Sparty or the Wild Cats destroys the Blue Devils.

CHRISTIAN LAETTNER MUST BE DESTROYED~!

Joint statement from all four Final 4 coaches on Indiana's RFRA:  "Each of us strongly supports the positions of the NCAA and our respective institutions no this matter - that discrimination of any kind should not be tolerated."

Joint statement from all four Final 4 coaches on Indiana's RFRA:  "Each of us strongly supports the positions of the NCAA and our respective institutions no this matter - that discrimination of any kind should not be tolerated."

Just exploitation.

... "Discrimination of any kind should not be tolerated, but damn straight we'll be playing these games this weekend."

Its not like you can move an event this big on a week's notice. Sure there arenas available, but all the other stuff, from flights to hotels to everything else it booked months, if not years in advance.  It will probably be awhile until they get another big event though. . . .

Damn, that 69th place game between Stanford and Miami.  Just an amazing game with Miami just coming up short.  

Oh, and ESPN... we don't need a dedicated Michael Irvin cam.  Jesus, we get it, he went to The U.  

Kentucky made one FG after a Karl-Anthony FG with 6 minutes left. That was the last Towns' FG attempt of the game. But the Harrisons missed 5 shots in the final 6 minutes. Ball got stuck in a black hole for those last few minutes. 

The fanbases that hate one-and-dones are gonna use Kentucky/Wisconsin as a case study for not relying on one and dones.

The best part about Kentucky losing is they lost.

The worst part about Kentucky losing is a Duke/Wisconsin championship game. The ultimate evil against my least favorite program from a style perspective. I might be sitting Monday out.

What a tremendous game! Too bad the refs tried to ruin it but I feel like the blown calls more or less evened out by the end. Slapping a dude in da mouf = basketball play now! Who knew?!

TSN is airing an international feed from ESPN. No idea why, since they had the CBS conglomorate feed for the rest of the tournament.

Dude, that's awesome. Fuck Jim Nance and Grant Hill (commentator, he was a freak player). And Bilas is my second favorite basketball commentator behind Doug Gottlieb.

Isn't a Duke/Wisconsin game way more entertaining and engaging than Kentucky demolishing Duke? I don't think Duke would've stood a chance against UK.