DVDVR Message Board

July Wrestling Catch-All

Which other jobs let you sack off and do nothing and rise to the top?

Any sort of government work?

Seriously though, wasn't even disagreeing.  If you're not willing to put in the work to get in shape, then don't bother trying to reach the next level.  Hey, some people are perfectly happy to work indies.

I'm mostly just jealous that Hero has this kick-ass, state-of-the-art training facility at his disposal and he's not using it.  All I can afford is the damn YMCA.  Pretty nice one, to be honest.  I'd kill to be able to work out every day at WWE's new place!

I'm mostly just jealous that Hero has this kick-ass, state-of-the-art training facility at his disposal and he's not using it.  All I can afford is the damn YMCA.  Pretty nice one, to be honest.  I'd kill to be able to work out every day at WWE's new place!

You're just excited at the idea of being able to sneak a peek and see if HHH has shriveled-up testicles.
  • Like 1

The Mark Henry thread and the physique discussion in here have gotten me thinking: Who is the smallest or least imposing wrestler to effectively be booked as a monster heel? Tazz? Tajiri?

Tazz is probably the answer. "Least imposing" big guy is interesting though - Yeti? El Gigante?

Evil Trendy Douche Guy that can also knock you out sounds kind of good. We can get vignettes of him foraging for food in urban settings. Flipping through vinyls. Hire Christina Von Eerie to just sit and look disaffected behind him. He can say shit like "John Cena doesn't look grass fed to me. But me? I'm Non-GM-OH-NO."

Chris Hero as douchey Andre Nozick?

Matt Morgan is probably not the answer, but he's one guy that on TV doesn't look like a 7 foot tall monster. I know it's not the case, but I, for whatever reason, think Ryback would look completely dominating compared to him. However I wouldn't think that'd be the case if Ryback wrestled El Gigante.

• Like 1

Matt Morgan is probably not the answer, but he's one guy that on TV doesn't look like a 7 foot tall monster. I know it's not the case, but I, for whatever reason, think Ryback would look completely dominating compared to him. However I wouldn't think that'd be the case if Ryback wrestled El Gigante.

Eli Cottonwood!

• Like 1

Lance Hoyt is a bit more convincing these days in Japan now he's been putting on weight. But yeah, Rock n Rave Infection era Lance Hoyt wasn't intimidating at all. I'd also throw in Giant Haystacks, when I saw him on TV when I was a kid he was pretty much immobile. And that was before he showed up in WCW.