DVDVR Message Board

2015 Hall of Fame

HumanChessgame

That would be the trivia question everyone would get wrong. Who was the first person to be in both the WWE and TNA halls of Fame?

Sting? No.

Hogan? No.

Flair? Nope.

Angle? Nah.

Christian? No.

Bubba Dudley!

According to a wrestling news site, this is the full list for this years HOF

Macho Man Randy Savage (to be inducted by Hulk Hogan, Lanny Poffo to accept for Randy)
    Kevin Nash 
    Rikishi (to be inducted by The Usos)
    Arnold Schwarzenegger (celebrity wing, likely to be inducted by Triple H)
    Larry Zbyszko 
    Ivan Koloff
    Ray Stevens (likely to be inducted by Pat Patterson)

According to a wrestling news site, this is the full list for this years HOF

Macho Man Randy Savage (to be inducted by Hulk Hogan, Lanny Poffo to accept for Randy)
    Kevin Nash 
    Rikishi (to be inducted by The Usos)
    Arnold Schwarzenegger (celebrity wing, likely to be inducted by Triple H)
    Larry Zbyszko 
    Ivan Koloff
    Ray Stevens (likely to be inducted by Pat Patterson)

This is a good list.  Nash's speech will surely be a highlight.  

As for Diva inductions, if she's on good terms with WWE, Victoria would be a good induction this year as IIRC she's from Cali, but I still think if they do a Diva induction this year (and according to the leaked list there won't be) they have to induct Liz & Randy together in the same HOF class. Plus I think Miss Elizabeth should really have been the first 'Diva' induction before Sunny, then after Miss Liz then Trish, Sable, Lita, Chyna (doubt she'll be inducted for a long time (if at all) but IMO she still deserves the nod), then they should have inducted Sunny afterwards since she was the first of the 'Divas' in the Attitude Era. 

Ivan would be inducted by...

First name which came to my mind was...NIKITA KOLOFF~!

As for Diva inductions, if she's on good terms with WWE, Victoria would be a good induction this year as IIRC she's from Cali, but I still think if they do a Diva induction this year (and according to the leaked list there won't be) they have to induct Liz & Randy together in the same HOF class. Plus I think Miss Elizabeth should really have been the first 'Diva' induction before Sunny, then after Miss Liz then Trish, Sable, Lita, Chyna (doubt she'll be inducted for a long time (if at all) but IMO she still deserves the nod), then they should have inducted Sunny afterwards since she was the first of the 'Divas' in the Attitude Era. 

Victoria would be a bad choice. There is no reason to induct her. She wasn't as over as Lita, Trish, Stacy, or some of the other females at the time. She had a good 1-2 year run and was quickly forgot. Let's not pretend that the majority of her last WWE matches were met with silence which were followed up by Victoria doing interviews complaining about WWE not putting the strap on a near 40 year old woman with a torn ACL and instead deciding to go with women who were 20 years younger than Victoria. Victoria's TNA promos, when she first came in, reeked of someone who had hit a mid-life crisis. Toss in the fucking  two married men in John Cena and Chris Benoit..and I don't know why she would go in. The work wasn't there, neither were the promos, and she wasn't that over.

Victoria would be a bad choice. There is no reason to induct her. She wasn't as over as Lita, Trish, Stacy, or some of the other females at the time. She had a good 1-2 year run and was quickly forgot. Let's not pretend that the majority of her last WWE matches were met with silence which were followed up by Victoria doing interviews complaining about WWE not putting the strap on a near 40 year old woman with a torn ACL and instead deciding to go with women who were 20 years younger than Victoria. Victoria's TNA promos, when she first came in, reeked of someone who had hit a mid-life crisis. Toss in the fucking two married men in John Cena and Chris Benoit..and I don't know why she would go in. The work wasn't there, neither were the promos, and she wasn't that over.

Wasn't the Benoit rumor debunked??