DVDVR Message Board

2015 VIDEO GAME CATCH-ALL THREAD

Gonzo

At this rate I might as well have offered a reward.

It's like we forgot we're all wrestling fans and that the N64 had the best wrestling game [engine] of all time.

[Or am I the only one too dumb to recognize we're all deliberately playing dumb?]

You keep your Dreamcast in front of your telly, even after all these years?

Mine's in the loft.

Mine is still hooked up to the tv in my girlfriend's basement. Doesn't get a ton of play, but sometimes you just need to play Crazy Taxi or Soul Calibur.

• Like 1

At this rate I might as well have offered a reward.

It's like we forgot we're all wrestling fans and that the N64 had the best wrestling game [engine] of all time.

[Or am I the only one too dumb to recognize we're all deliberately playing dumb?]

I sincerely hope they were playing dumb.

I wonder where my copy of WCW/nWo Revenge is...

No reward for Bobby either.

I think Crazy Taxi has something to do with paying The Offspring money for "All I Want", or something like that.

although I never got around to getting the downloadable Jet Set Radio to see if the Times Square and Brooklyn stages still have "Just Got Wicked".

So, I'm re-downloading Black Flag on my PlayStation while downloading it on my XBone. Sometime before next week, I'll hopefully have a real good idea which system runs it better, etc.

I hadn't been in this thread for maybe a week and I fire up the 360 to watch Tough Talk last night only to see every one of you fuckers on my friends list have Xbox One's now.

I hate you all.

• Like 1

I hadn't been in this thread for maybe a week and I fire up the 360 to watch Tough Talk last night only to see every one of you fuckers on my friends list have Xbox One's now.

I hate you all.

The deal last week was way too good to pass up.

I have both a Dreamcast and a N64 hooked to my TV along with my 360 and PS4. I also finally got my hands on a physical copy of X-Men: Children of the Atom for Saturn, so that might be coming out of the chest for a few weeks too.

I'd love to hook up all of my retro consoles to the same TV that my Dreamcast is. Running wires and finding inputs for everything seems like a giant logistical pain in the butt, though.

I'd love to hook up all of my retro consoles to the same TV that my Dreamcast is. Running wires and finding inputs for everything seems like a giant logistical pain in the butt, though.

Imagine this, I have six retro consoles all plugged in around my PC so that I can do capture for it while playing it on my TV.  It is a logistical nightmare but I finally got it done.

FIve SD consoles connected to a CRT through an input switch box for me. Rotate power sockets as appropriate for usage.

Don't have my N64 connected and in the unlikely event Rare Replay ever gets a PC release that thing will have some serious explaining to do to justify why it's still in my house.