DVDVR Message Board

2015 NFL OFFSEASON THREAD

RIPPA

PFT is also saying the Lions have upped their final offer and "hope [suh] comes to his senses."

Because, you know, insulting a guy is a great way to make him want to come back. 

PFT is also saying the Lions have upped their final offer and "hope [suh] comes to his senses."

Because, you know, insulting a guy is a great way to make him want to come back. 

No disrespect to the good people of Detroit, but give someone a choice of there and Miami and virtually everyone is picking Miami. . . 

All jokes aside, i feel bad for all the fans who forgot that the Yorks are The Worst and thought the Resurgence of San Francisco was a permanent thing.

It's easy to forget the truth when there's a lie you want to believe.

And for 3 years they told it so well.  Until everyone signed up for The WWE Network Season Tickets at Levi Stadium and The York Foundation got their money.

The Stadium being the host venue for Wrestlemania so early in its existence is both telling and fitting.

No 'family' joke?   :(

I've seen this joke a few times on here and meant to ask what it was about.

About :30 seconds in, all the way to the end.

Edit: I love how he talks up about how great a punt returner he's going to be. Because that's what you want to draft at #9.

• Like 1

No 'family' joke?   :(

I've seen this joke a few times on here and meant to ask what it was about.

Miami had the #9 pick in the draft in 2007, they absolutely, positively had to draft a quarterback.  Brady Quinn was available, and at the time looked like a sure thing.  Kevin Kolb was available, though he looked like more of a project.

The Dolphins are hosting a gigantic draft party, and the entire crowd is shouting for Quinn. Every analyst says, they're taking Quinn.

They draft Ted Ginn, Jr.  

This is the reaction:

Then Cam Cameron goes out to a VICIOUS crowd to explain this pick.  Go to :30 at this video.

This still hurts me to watch.  

• Like 4

I love the comment at the end from, it sounded like, that dumb fuck Terry Bradshaw, "What do fans know."

Yeah Terry, what do they know.

Stupid piece of shit.

• Like 1