DVDVR Message Board

WWE TLC (and Stairs) 2014

MGFanJay

They've mentioned on commentary that Rollins is paying for his own security now.

And Noble and Mercury are how he chooses to spend his money? Jesus. I know Big Bubba Rogers is dead, but there's gotta be some better options out there.

Fixed

The thing to consider with Noble and Mercury is that they would only be on jobber wages. Do we really think Rollins is making enough to hire main event level security in Sid and Vader?

He hasn't got the Hollywood A-List credibilty to be using a stunt double either.

He only needs a couple of warm bodies to cause a distraction and take the occasional finishing move on his behalf. These two curtain jerkers are great value for money.

Yeah, it's been established multiple times that WWE wrestlers are working stiffs who live paycheck to paycheck. If Seth tried to upgrade his security team, he'd be eating nothing but ramen for the rest of the year.

Just now watching the Wyatt-Ambrose match on a replay stream...and I have never wanted to reach through a screen and strangle someone as much as wanted to strangle that bitch doing nothing but screaming her f'n head off while the guys were fighting it out on the entrance ramp. Holy Jeebus...I kept wishing for someone to throat punch her.

Man, women with vaginas are the worst.

I would have said the same thing if it were a dude screaming like a banshee. So take your misplaced "oh no he's a misogynist" BS and shove it up your ass.

That is all.

Just now watching the Wyatt-Ambrose match on a replay stream...and I have never wanted to reach through a screen and strangle someone as much as wanted to strangle that bitch doing nothing but screaming her f'n head off while the guys were fighting it out on the entrance ramp. Holy Jeebus...I kept wishing for someone to throat punch her.

Man, women with vaginas are the worst.

I would have said the same thing if it were a dude screaming like a banshee. So take your misplaced "oh no he's a misogynist" BS and shove it up your ass.

That is all.

Now THAT is how you make friends in the internet age!

• Like 1

The thing to consider with Noble and Mercury is that they would only be on jobber wages. Do we really think Rollins is making enough to hire main event level security in Sid and Vader?

He hasn't got the Hollywood A-List credibilty to be using a stunt double either.

He only needs a couple of warm bodies to cause a distraction and take the occasional finishing move on his behalf. These two curtain jerkers are great value for money.

Yeah, it's been established multiple times that WWE wrestlers are working stiffs who live paycheck to paycheck. If Seth tried to upgrade his security team, he'd be eating nothing but ramen for the rest of the year.

Seth cant afford Mr Hughes

No one looks in the GIF thread do they?

No shit.  It's bad enough when you guys steal stuff from other sites for the likes, now you're stealing stuff that's already been posted in other threads.  And getting more love for it.

Dolfan, I'll give you 12 random likes in the future to make up for this, whether it deserves it or not.

Do we get paid for likes now or something? Because I'll start being a much nicer guy.

You're just trying to steal Overly Critical Man's likes!  Gimmick infringement is a no no, brother.

I'm pretty sure I used Hawlucha first! Because I just noticed this yesterday and I'm still confused how it happen.

Do we get paid for likes now or something? Because I'll start being a much nicer guy.

You're just trying to steal Overly Critical Man's likes!  Gimmick infringement is a no no, brother.

I'm pretty sure I used Hawlucha first! Because I just noticed this yesterday and I'm still confused how it happen.

Hawlucha has the it factor.

• Like 1