DVDVR Message Board

WWE TLC (and Stairs) 2014

MGFanJay

Next: he tries to romance Goldie Hawn.

"She may have no tits, but at least she has a nice ass."

(my first born goes to whoever gets that line..)

I'd say, but I don't want to go Overboard.

Boy or girl?

I overfed my dad's fish one time.  Entrusting me with children seems like a bad idea.

Plus, isn't that court ordered injuction still in effect?

.........that's not important.

• Like 2

Heck, Barrett should be above I-C/U.S. level(if he can remain in one piece).  Sheamus ONCE BEAT CENA FOR THE WWE TITLE and now he's seen as I-C/U.S. level.  There's a laundry list of guys who are eternally stuck at that level but never get a chance to main-event because of intangibles/it factor/whateverthefuck.

Storyline idea: That thing with Ambrose was no mere accident. The computers have finally become self-aware and are quietly plotting to take over planet Earth. They targeted Ambrose because he is, in fact, the savior of humanity. Now it's up to Ambrose, as well as a hot robot chick sent from the future, to stop judgement day.

• Like 1

Just now watching the Wyatt-Ambrose match on a replay stream...and I have never wanted to reach through a screen and strangle someone as much as wanted to strangle that bitch doing nothing but screaming her f'n head off while the guys were fighting it out on the entrance ramp. Holy Jeebus...I kept wishing for someone to throat punch her.

Ugh, no, Bray doesn't call his fans "fireflies" right? That can't be a thing...

That ladder match wasn't just a video game match, it was a "trying to do a garbage match with your friend in the video game, but neither of you can time shit right" match. The C in TLC has to stand for concussions. 

I wish the preshow wasn't an hour, not that i'm watching all of it, but i get my hopes for a second pre-show match (need more Justin Gabriel) and am let down. 

Like the transition from the ankle lock to the accolade 

I'm legitimately surprised to see some finding enjoyment in this show.

Good for you guys.

Sadly, I can't honestly join you guys.

Shit, I didn't even really like the Ziggler match...and that was my match of the night!

• Like 1

I read the posts where some dudes DID like the show but I still don't quite understand it. I thought NXT was an unbelievable show and maybe that's part of the problem. I did enjoy Harper and Ziggler very much but the rest of this was just...there.. Rollins/Cena felt like one of those terribly overbooked Jarrett matches from TNA and Ambrose/Wyatt was contrived spot after contrived spot with a terrible finish. Both guys worked hard though, word to Rasheed Wallace.