DVDVR Message Board

WWE TLC (and Stairs) 2014

MGFanJay

Vince McMahon is 100 years old. Still thinks you can get away with that shit. The audience knows now that all electronics don't just randomly explode like a Steven Segall movie. Fucking old man is scared of computers.

Every night from his office:

"Is someone going to get in here and unplug this thing for me?"

"Dad, just leave it on!"

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!!! GET SECURITY IN HERE AND TELL THEM TO WEAR RUBBER SOLES!!!"

• Like 4

This was the best CZW show ever. Every match having plunder was too much and did lessen whatever impact anything that happened after the ladder match would've had but for the most part they were still good. I think Rusev/Swagger probably had match of the night IMO, they packed so much good shit into such little time. 2nd place would be a tie between Ambrose/Bray and Dolph/Harper. I didn't hate the finish because everything up to that point was really enjoyable and it means we're getting another match between the 2 at Rumble (I hope) and I can't wait to see what they do. I wish they would've kept the Seth/Cena match as a draw and done a 3 way at Rumble, even though I hate those types of matches it would've at least added an interesting dynamic we haven't seen in a Lesnar match. I saw on Twitter that Show/Rowan was getting tons of shit but that was a ridiculously hurty match, guys that size shouldn't be doing the shit they were doing.

I wouldn't be remotely pissed off if Rusev caught one from Swagger at this point, every match Swagger gets so close to pulling it off before the the football gets pulled out from under him and he loses that it would be a good story, provided Rusev obliterates him in the rematch.

Reigns needs a mouth piece ASAP.

Why do they keep insisting on him speaking?  Everything about him seems like he should be in a rugged, man of few words gimmick, but they keep giving him promos that aren't even essential to his character or any storylines.  They could have made the same exact point on Raw tomorrow by having a backstage skit where they say that submissions for the Rumble start at 9:00.  Throughout the first hour of the show they show a cut to the locker room to show a line forming, but when they open the door Reigns pushes a bunch of the lower card guys out of the way and signs up first.  He doesn't say a word, he just comes off like a bad ass and they tell the same story without having someone who is clearly terrible on the mic talk all the damn time.

I haven't watched WWE in months, but decided to order the network for the PPV. I just don't see Ambrose as a main event guy. He wasn't even that over in his home state. And his punches are awful. You guts are obsessed with worked punches, but love Ambrose? Have Mercury and Noble been wrestling? That was an awesome surprise.

58d5be372656676.jpg

I eagerly anticipate the Ambrose fanfic explanation of this image.

That was the first time Dean Ambrose ever saw his reflection and he was mesmerized by its beauty.

Maybe his new gimmick is that he is Tyler Breeze's rebel brother who wishes he had the same model looks

• Like 1

Liked the ladder match, the table match, and the main event(other than the finish).

Ryback vs. Kane was mind-numbingly bad.

I was completely awe-struck by how plodding and shitty it was.  Just think, there are some yokels out there who paid the full PPV price and were treated to that.  It's like they're intentionally devaluing the product so that those who aren't subscribing to the Network won't pay full price anymore.

b6AKngY.gif

This ending is logical, because this how Kevin McAllister would defeat The Wet Bandits in Home Alone.

TLC: A poor unsuspecting wrestler inexplicably finds himself trapped in a screwball '80s comedy.

Next: he tries to romance Goldie Hawn.

• Like 1

I haven't watched WWE in months, but decided to order the network for the PPV. I just don't see Ambrose as a main event guy. He wasn't even that over in his home state. And his punches are awful. You guts are obsessed with worked punches, but love Ambrose? Have Mercury and Noble been wrestling? That was an awesome surprise.

I really think Ambrose's problem is everything is a big fucking deal to him. He got called an asshole, he pulls out his "something got shoved up his asshole" face. Someone said he has pretty eyes, there he goes with his "look how bugged out I can make my eyes look!" face. Someone just coughs because they just have to cough, "uh oh! i'm going to get the flu! EWW! gross germs!!!" Lord help me, do I fucking hate his facial expressions. That pic they used in the banner was fucking goofy. If everything is a big fucking deal, then nothing is a big fucking deal.

He is a terrible striker.

• Like 1