DVDVR Message Board

OCT WRESTLING DISCUSSION THREAD

RIPPA

The "He's rich! What does he do with his life?" question is hilarious. I don't have Punk's money, but I have enough that I wanted to be out partying every night, I could (with limits) manage it. Most nights I go home and read, play video games, watch TV, etc, not something anyone external who is curious about me would recognize as "doing something with my life." Of course I'm not famous so I don't get asked that, but the question is still ridiculous.

The "He's rich! What does he do with his life?" question is hilarious. I don't have Punk's money, but I have enough that I wanted to be out partying every night, I could (with limits) manage it. Most nights I go home and read, play video games, watch TV, etc, not something anyone external who is curious about me would recognize as "doing something with my life." Of course I'm not famous so I don't get asked that, but the question is still ridiculous.

Yeah I think there is something to the idea of only boring people get bored. There are far more things to do in life than what can be fit into a single lifetime. A person that asks that question must have a really small amount of interests. It is impossible to keep up with all the new things being discovered or created. Add that to all the great things done in the past and life is just way too short.

"Maybe I'll get to work with someone new this week...Nope, Paige, again."

With Paige going to Total Diva's, we'll switch up to the AJ vs Layla series of 234235423 until Charlotte gets called up, and then start that series.