DVDVR Message Board

OCT WRESTLING DISCUSSION THREAD

RIPPA

So are you guys aware that the long awaited, much anticipated return of Brad Maddox is upon us??

I was just thinking the other day it would be cool to see him come back as a manager with a vendetta against The Authority or WWE as a whole. I hope they at least have something interesting for him. Perhaps revenge himself on the McMahon family not only for himself but also for his father Eric Bischoff.

tumblr_m19d6xrqKq1rqfbiro1_400.gif

Now that you mention it, Brad looks more like Bischoff's kid than his actual son. 

They should hire back Bischoff and run an illegitimate son angle. 

Diesel's gimmick: a former semi-truck driver turned bodyguard/bouncer, right?  Or was he just a professional wrestler who happen to be a motor enthusiast on the side?

For some reason I can't get Vince yelling, "The WWF is running on Diesel Power!" out of my head right now.

• Like 1

Diesel's gimmick: a former semi-truck driver turned bodyguard/bouncer, right? Or was he just a professional wrestler who happen to be a motor enthusiast on the side?

For some reason I can't get Vince yelling, "The WWF is running on Diesel Power!" out of my head right now.

It would have worked better if Diesel's gimmick was that he suffered from some type of mental disorder and actually thought he was a truck.

• Like 5

Diesel's gimmick: a former semi-truck driver turned bodyguard/bouncer, right? Or was he just a professional wrestler who happen to be a motor enthusiast on the side?

It would have worked better if Diesel's gimmick was that he suffered from some type of mental disorder and actually thought he was a truck.

Some Chikara guy needs an Optimus Prime gimmick.

• Like 1

Melissa Joan Hart has been tweeting about wrestling for the last hour. Including talking about NXT, seems to be a real fan.

To bring the current threads together, does anyone else remember when Diesel was on "Sabrina, The Teenage Witch?"

And yeah, I always imagine Nash as the sober guy who was the straight man for The Kliq. For all we DID hear about Waltman, Michaels and Hall being junkies, that never rubbed off on Nash. In fact, being the sober one in his friend group probably allowed Nash to get as much power as he eventually got.

Wasn't there something on one of the shoots about how on long drives Trip would drive the first leg and Nash would take over once he had sobered up? Which would be, Nash claimed, about two hours into the trip due to high tolerance.