DVDVR Message Board

TNA NEWS and DISCUSSION THREAD

jaedmc

That production people not getting paid was recycled from months ago. But who's counting.

In recent history TNA almost had their production crew go on strike over not getting paid. In related news Christopher Daniels said last year during Christmas they were weeks behind on pay and ruined his holidays.

Better?

• Like 1

WWE should never acknowledge Kurt Angle again until his untimely passing because he is a ticking time bomb. I see people clamoring for Rusev-Angle or Brock-Angle. Do they want him dead?

Funny, that's what everyone said about Angle when he first signed with TNA. He was for sure going to kill himself working with guys like Joe and Styles. That was 8 years ago.

I'd like to see Angle end up in WWE. Maybe have a few matches and end up with a HOF induction and a DVD. I could see him being a commentator too.

• Like 1

Angle has been running the shoot version of Ziggler's gimmick for years. Angle will feel he has something to 'prove' and will want to go toe-to-toe with guys like Cena, Lesnar, Rollins, Wyatt, etc. I can see Angle being hurt within 2-3 months of his WWE return and then being out for the rest of the year. If WWE wants to continue to strengthen the importance of The Network- put Angle on NXT.

Panda is the majority owner.  TNA is a separately run LLC.  Payments are frequently late because TNA's front office doesn't have its shit together.

So just to be clear, TNA taped all their TV shit that'll run until the current deal with Spike is over and then fired all the production staff until they figure out what the next move is?

"Sent home" not "fired", but yeah, most of them aren't getting paid anymore this year.

Are they also not having house shows anymore? Not that it matters I guess.

No more house shows this year because of slow to no ticket sales because TNA doesn't do any kind of promotion because Dixie is too narrow-focused on having a TV show.