DVDVR Message Board

JUNE ANIMATED GIF THREAD

SlipperyOblongBat.gif

Is that Loki with hair extentions?

No, Michael Facade.  Indy wrestler that works around the northeast. Used to see him in IWC out of Pittsburgh.  Don' think he's really made it to the larger indy feds.

Anyway, not Loki (Lodi?).  Different guy.

The single best part of this is how his flip stop in mid-air and he falls straight down. As if he really DID fail phys=ics.

Not so much defying physics as it is he got his feet too close to the rope.  He still woulda been ok if he hadn't managed to hook his feet under the bottom rope.  When he starts to flip, his feet come up, hit the rope from below, and dump him on his head, 

And, yeah, it's great how he pops up and acts if nothing unplanned just happened.

It was a random aspect of this Medusa run that she wrestled with bare feet, as Mona/Miss Madness had previously. There was something slightly sleazy about it, and I'm not even sure it's completely on Russo.

At this point in her career Madusa was pure sleaze, and that was well before Russo came along.

SlipperyOblongBat.gif

No, Michael Facade.  Indy wrestler that works around the northeast. Used to see him in IWC out of Pittsburgh.  Don' think he's really made it to the larger indy feds.

I meant Low-Ki because he got up making the "I'm intense and about to kick you" face Low-Ki makes after he got up from his concussion. 

1-5-2013+3-16-31+PM.jpg

SlipperyOblongBat.gif

I meant Low-Ki because he got up making the "I'm intense and about to kick you" face Low-Ki makes after he got up from his concussion. 

1-5-2013+3-16-31+PM.jpg

I see the resemblance now, lol.