DVDVR Message Board

JUNE ANIMATED GIF THREAD

IoYukR3.gif

Bis7ZVX.gif

These are still awesome and all, but they lose something when you don't have Dusty Rhodes just having the greatest time of his life on commentary watching them beat the shit out of each other.

Why did the referee raise Dragon's hand after the attack? 

Steen Wolf. Crazy good show.

Rick Knox, the referee in the match, had an on-going mini-feud with the Young Bucks of sorts as they kept super kicking him and being douchebags towards him. Him raising Super Dragon's hand was approving of someone getting one over on the Young Bucks. Rick Knox ends up costing the Young Bucks the tag titles in a ladder match at some other show (Threemendous III?) by tipping the ladder the Bucks were climbing and hitting them with a tope allowing the Super Smash Bros. to win the PWG tag team championships.

IoYukR3.gif

Bis7ZVX.gif

These are still awesome and all, but they lose something when you don't have Dusty Rhodes just having the greatest time of his life on commentary watching them beat the shit out of each other.

"This is my favorite match, right here."

Knox also eventually tagged with Steenerico against the Bucks and someone else. I forget who won that.

Edit: Just checked. Knox beat one of the Bucks. Brian Cage was the other guy.

IoYukR3.gif

Bis7ZVX.gif

"This is my favorite match, right here."

Not funny story, but before this match up I had like no idea that Regal could brawl like that and had watched him from the start of his WCW campaign (as a face even).  Suffice to say, this was the heck of an eye opener.  All of a sudden he is piledriving guys on top of cars and stuff.