DVDVR Message Board

JUNE WRESTLING DISCUSSION

JacksCorner on YT is the fucking worst....

Shinsu Nakamura....Kevin STEIN~!, don't label your videos correctly...IHATEALLOFYOU! Just put (My thoughts on) in the header....even worse are these WWE 2k14 videos....DAMNYOUALLTOHELL!

Yeah, everyone knows it's Kevin Steel.  Duh.

From what I remember, the real number was somewhere around 140.  Either way, it was late 90's WCW, there was more accuracy coming from Baghdad Bob than there was out of that place.  

• Like 1

Jeez, PWG is doing a 24-man BOLA this year at the end of August, they're halfway through announcing the names, and it's quite the list already.  Matt Sydal, Zack Sabre Jr., Drew Gulak, Biff Busick, Chris Sabin... plus the usual PWG guys like Kyle O'Reilly, Michael Elgin, ACH, Brian Cage, Johnny Gargano.

On Goldberg's streak, were house shows counted or just the Times he wrestled on TV? I was wondering about the accuracy of the 173-0.

the short answer is "sometimes". he didnt have 173 televised matches, but i've heard that if house shows were counted he'd have even more than 173.

Jeez, PWG is doing a 24-man BOLA this year at the end of August, they're halfway through announcing the names, and it's quite the list already. Matt Sydal, Zack Sabre Jr., Drew Gulak, Biff Busick, Chris Sabin... plus the usual PWG guys like Kyle O'Reilly, Michael Elgin, ACH, Brian Cage, Johnny Gargano.

Holy shit. I mean ... All Star Weekend should be a motherfucker.

Since they're expanding back to 24 entrants, does that mean BOLA is going back to three nights?  2006 and 2007 were a lot of  fun.  Honestly, I haven't enjoyed BOLA as much since they cut back

Yes, three nights.  August 29, 30, 31.

Jeez, PWG is doing a 24-man BOLA this year at the end of August, they're halfway through announcing the names, and it's quite the list already. Matt Sydal, Zack Sabre Jr., Drew Gulak, Biff Busick, Chris Sabin... plus the usual PWG guys like Kyle O'Reilly, Michael Elgin, ACH, Brian Cage, Johnny Gargano.

I haven't followed PWG as closely as I used to, but these sound like must buy DVD's.

On Goldberg's streak, were house shows counted or just the Times he wrestled on TV? I was wondering about the accuracy of the 173-0.

the short answer is "sometimes". he didnt have 173 televised matches, but i've heard that if house shows were counted he'd have even more than 173.

I could have sworn there was a couple of instances where he won like handicap matches and they gave him two wins for it.

Group text chat from some of my boys

I'm in here with all these 7-10 year olds. Theyike you watch wwe. Im like yea They go who you know. I say no one y'all do. Cena, the rock, mysterio.. I ask them y'all know hulk hogan all time greatest wrestler, they all look at me like ???who is that
Just play the theme song for them...I'm sure they'll know then
Dude we are old. Shame on their parents for not bringing them up correctly.
Honestly though. But can you name wrestlers from before your time? I could maybe throw out Andre the giant and jimmy superbly when I was their age but they were still kind of around