James Storm with Miss Texas
Sting mic work
Early Samoa Joe mic work
Samoa Joe dancing before Liger match
Wolfie D as Slash with Flash Flannigan as Kobain

Naturals with Chris Candido
Chris Candido
Naturals v AMW

R Truth to the NWA championship and him lecturing the black cage dancer.

The Hector Garza push on foxsportsnet Hector Garza battle royale, Hector Garza v Aj Styles, Hector Garza v Scott Hal ( which includes a great Kevin Nash as Jimmy Hart/Heenan stooging heel performance) l, Hector Garza v Jeff Jarrett
Jarret v Jay Lethal

Sabu v Malice
Bubba Ray Dudley champion

• Like 1

Scott Steiner, mathematician.  THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE, SENIOR JOE.

Double J Double M A.

Christopher Daniels, appletini enthusiast.

The Paparazzi Championship Series.  

Brother Ray, X Division champion was pretty great too.

Ric Flair in a wheelchair.

The way Don West says "You heard me!" at about 0:26 in the video above is actually pretty awesome. I love the way he goes with the hard S's in "You've been to my houssssse. Our wivesss are best friendsss." "You didn't have the ballsss" the same way he did when he would be yelling about "GEM MINT ROOKIESSSSS"

• Bully Ray as Calfzilla, Lord of the Twittah Machine.

A Double as the Greatest Man Who Ever Lived.

Joseph Park as Danny Davis' best student ever.  

James Storm riding a beer cooler to the ring.

Homicide as the world's smallest Meng (everyone beats him, no one wants to fight him).

I did like the shakey cam/documentary style way of shooting Bischoff pioneered for a while. Very unique and made the show look really different from Raw or SmackDown.

I've been saying they should do that with matches just to differentiate themselves from WWE television.

I did like the shakey cam/documentary style way of shooting Bischoff pioneered for a while. Very unique and made the show look really different from Raw or SmackDown.

That and when the heels would meet backstage, the camera would be shooting through a window or crack in the door. i always thought that looked better and made more sense than the WWE style. Where the heels stand in front of the camera, acting like it's not there, reciting their nefarious plan to fuck over the babyface.

TNA's 2005. Best ever year followed by 2006.

Samoa Joe's original run from June 2005 to October 2006.

Samoa Joe vs. AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels at Unbreakable 2005.

Samoa Joe and AJ Styles 2005.

Build to Samoa Joe vs. Scott Steiner at Slammiversary 2006.

Sting's mixture of Surfer/Crow/Wolfpac at Bound for Glory 2006 winning the NWA World Heavyweight Title.

Kurt Angle vs. Desmond Wolfe at Turning Point 2009 and Final Resolution 2009.

Jay Lethal as Black Machismo and Ric Flair.

Jeff Jarrett MMA.

Daniels/Kazarian tandem.

Taryn Terrell vs. Gail Kim in a Last Knockout Standing match at Slammiversary XI and a Ladder match on the 11th of July 2013 Impact.

• Like 1

MMA Jarrett, probably the only time in his entire carreer that i was looking forward to Jeff Jarrett segments.

Nash/Papparazzi pairing, most entertaining thing he has ever done, loved him and Shelley in this.

Austin Aries' one year rise to the top and winning the title.

Ultimate X was a nice concept and usually delivered, until they started having it like 4-5 times a year and totally devalued the gimmick.

Agree about the documentary style of backstage segments for a while, loved that, specially when shooting heels without them realizing it.

Giving Christian a chance to be a main event player.

Keeping the War Games concept kind of alive with Lethal Lockdown.

Samoa Joe's initial undefeated run.

• Like 2

That and when the heels would meet backstage, the camera would be shooting through a window or crack in the door. i always thought that looked better and made more sense than the WWE style. Where the heels stand in front of the camera, acting like it's not there, reciting their nefarious plan to fuck over the babyface.

They were good at explaining why there was a camera catching backstage stuff until Hogan/Bischoff came in.

Team Extreme takes over the Assylum and mach cruicify Jarrett in barbwire to close one of the Wednesday PPV.

Rhino winning the NWA World Title after winning a guantlet match battle royal because the original main event had to be pulled when Kevin Nash had "heart problems".

Christian vs. Abyss in a Barbwire Cage Match for the NWA World Title.

Sting beats Jarrett for the NWA World Title with Angle as the outside enforcer.

Mick Foley and Jeremy Borash: Tweet & Tweak Connection