DVDVR Message Board

APRIL PHOTO THREAD

Insane stuff I acquired because I saw it available on the Internet:

wo0m.jpg

Yes. A trading card of Trent Knight, a man who probably won the exact same number of matches on NWA TV as I have.

It will stay by its lonesome until the Cougar Jay card from the same set shows up.

How I wish I was kidding.

• Like 2

wo0m.jpg

Yes. A trading card of Trent Knight, a man who probably won the exact same number of matches on NWA TV as I have.

It will stay by its lonesome until the Cougar Jay card from the same set shows up.

Magnum TK!

The fact that he had a favorite hold is pretty amusing.

wo0m.jpg

Magnum TK!

The fact that he had a favorite hold is pretty amusing.

The Figure Four is also my favorite hold and, like Trent Knight, I have never actually applied it to anyone.

• Like 1

Why do I feel like curling up with some steak and ice cream and watching Michael Cimino movies while listening to Rhythm Nation?

But taking note that I don't like any of the actors or actresses I see and that I don't particularly like any one individual song I am hearing very much.

• Like 1

wo0m.jpg

Actually have a few of these Wonderama NWA cards in my attic mixed up with some 80s baseball and football cards.  IIRC, my father bought two or three packs on a business trip and gave them to me as a reward for a good report card.

There are a few jobbers to be found in the bunch -- have cards for Tommy Angel and "Cruel Connection #2" (based on the back bio, it appears to be George South), along with a few main eventers and mid-carders.

JD

Jim Belushi's ill-fated attempt to film "WILD AND CRAZY GUYS 2000"?

ALTERNATE JOKE:

Michael Keaton gained 40 pounds for his golden globe winning turn in NIGHT SHIFT 2: WE COULDN'T GET HENRY WINKLER BACK, SO HERE'S MARTIN MULL

• Like 1