DVDVR Message Board

Yes you can. I meant no disrespect to Goddess Belinda Carlisle (well, she was still a goddess last time I saw her).

Man, it's all about Jane Wiedlin.  I saw the Go-Gos live a couple summers ago and was in the front row.  I was a few feet away from Jane Wiedlin for a good 90 minutes, give or take, and it was pretty sweet. 

• Like 1

Yes you can. I meant no disrespect to Goddess Belinda Carlisle (well, she was still a goddess last time I saw her).

Man, it's all about Jane Wiedlin. I saw the Go-Gos live a couple summers ago and was in the front row. I was a few feet away from Jane Wiedlin for a good 90 minutes, give or take, and it was pretty sweet.

I lived down the street from Jane Wiedlin for a couple of years. Nice lady and the years have been pretty kind to her.

Man, it's all about Jane Wiedlin.  I saw the Go-Gos live a couple summers ago and was in the front row.  I was a few feet away from Jane Wiedlin for a good 90 minutes, give or take, and it was pretty sweet. 

I did a show at the Hollywood Bowl with her in 2005. I'd had a crush on her since Bill & Ted. I could in no way keep coherent around her.

What you say in an interview for a management position: "I really want to help improve the business, help my team advance, and support them in their work."

What you end up doing: Mediating an increasingly passive-aggressive hissy fit between two grown-ass men.

Best thing overheard in a waiting room this week:

CNN anchor [on a t.v. in the waiting room...not like there with me]: "This just in, searchers may have detected another ping in the area of the search for flight 370."

Old lady volunteer secretary to other old lady volunteer secretary: "Pings." [this must be read in the tone of voice that you would say "Those fuckin' guys, ammiright?"]

Other old lady volunteer secretary:  "And what about that boy with the feet?  He killed that girl.  What an idiot.  I knew that race was fixed.  I mean, robot feet?  Come on!"

1st old lady: "We're talking about pings right now."

2nd old lady: "Whatever."

1st old lady: [apparently to no one but out loud and super annoyed] "She does this every time."

Old ladies are the absolute shit.

Awww, I thought that old lady was gonna come out with some vaguely racist thing about looking for pings on a flight full of Chinese nationals.

Instead, I had to make the vaguely racist joke.

I just wanted one coded post from Dean Ambrose's board socko telling me he loved me too.

Thankfully it finally showed up today. 

Of course that also means I'm going to have to intercept some parcels from my local postal service tomorrow morning.  That's a thing you can do right?  Like on the Simpsons, but with perhaps some bodily fluids seeping through?

can I give a healthy fuck you to everyone out there that is making everything so fucking difficult to get anything done.  Just get out of your own damn way, people.

So....90% of my co-workers?

My wife was complaining about stomach pains this morning. She texted me that they were getting worse and now she's in the hospital. She thinks it might be appendicitis (she already had her gallbladder removed years ago), I just hope it's nothing both serious and complicated.

Fuck this bullshit where I just spent a fucking hour resetting passwords on all my important shit.  God damn hassle.  FUCK

Then you go to log in two days later when some cookie expires and have no fucking clue how anything works anymore.

Which should you change? Should you?

My wife was complaining about stomach pains this morning. She texted me that they were getting worse and now she's in the hospital. She thinks it might be appendicitis (she already had her gallbladder removed years ago), I just hope it's nothing both serious and complicated.

Best wishes to you and your Wife.

• Like 1