DVDVR Message Board

FUCK YOU for you guys managing to argue in two motherfucking threads in two different motherfucking folders at the same motherfucking time. I don't even understand how that shit is possible, but you assholes figured it out.

Go start a Facebook Messenger chat or something.

• Like 2

FUCK YOU for you guys managing to argue in two motherfucking threads in two different motherfucking folders at the same motherfucking time. I don't even understand how that shit is possible, but you assholes figured it out.

Go start a Facebook Messenger chat or something.

Fuck Twitter, but I think the answer you're looking for is Twitter.

Back to the fuck yous.

Mrs Red's uncle Gerard (sound dude, shares a love of terrible puns with me, accepted me as a member of his family, so he's all cool in my book) is back in hospital with another heart attack and internal bleeding a year after his second triple heart bypass. The gastroscopy last night showed the stomach was fine so its time to open him up and check him out. I hope against hope it isn't one of the bypass "lines" that has come loose.

Motherfuck this shit. He needs to be out and upright before mid june. He's got to be father of the groom for his first born.

Whole family is shook up. He's not the one we would ever think would be the one genetically pre-disposed to three heart attacks before 55.

Be well, ya wee bald bastard. I'd be there to help if i could, ged.

Man, I came in here to drop a fuck you or two to some stuff that had me pretty down and out tonight. Mainly a romantic situation, as well as going through some stuff tonight and finding a sweet card my dad (who died in December 2010) wrote me and how that really just brought out some fresh grief. 

But dudes are bickering and fighting and shit.  So yeah, I guess back to the Wrestling and Movie/TV threads. 

It's been a rough few weeks on my end. I lost my grandfather at the end of February, work has been stressful, finances have been stressful, and I've encountered some unnecessary family drama.

To top it all off, my fiance has had a hard time finding work. Found a part time job to hopefully convert into something else so she can get out of her crummy third shift job at our private hospital (Dothan has two hospitals: A Private Hospital, and a Not for Profit hospital). Finally, my check engine light just came on in my four year old car (I have a 2010 focus that I bought new in December of '09), and it's showing that my car is not heating up enough to appease the thermostat. It took my entire commute to work today to get it to show it was warm ALMOST at mid-level.

2014 needs to get better quickly

Someone said "C.M. Punk" three times and that was what awakened him.  (It wasn't me.)

Let's blame OSJ.  Problem solved. :P

(Just ragging on dear Mr. John)

Be well, Red and Hooks.

Positive vibes sent to Red and Hooks. Of course, I know when my square-dancing partner is joking. :P

• Like 1

EFF ROUGHLY WITH CHAINSAWS to Boomer Esiason, Mike Francesa, and whoever that Carton jackhole is.  Isn't there a way for science to get these bastards pregnant and give them c-sections?

Do you really want these turds to reproduce?

EFF ROUGHLY WITH CHAINSAWS to Boomer Esiason, Mike Francesa, and whoever that Carton jackhole is.  Isn't there a way for science to get these bastards pregnant and give them c-sections?

Do you really want these turds to reproduce?

They already have, so we're screwed as it is.  Maybe the new babies will burst of the jerks' scotums Alien-style.  One can hope.

• Like 1

Fuck this weekend. Friday at work a guy I work with had a massive stroke and is paralyzed on the right side of his body. I was already missing work that day due to having the flu so I'm glad I didn't have to see that happen.

So I felt pretty bad with fever coming and going Friday and Saturday then my brother calls me Saturday night and had to call an ambulance for my dad. So I was in the hospital with him all night Saturday.

Yesterday I was in bed all day trying to get some rest realizing how painful my throat was. My fever kept climbing and got to 105 and the wife looked at my throat and was pretty horrified so I went to the hospital where I'm still at right now.

In some good news my coworker is showing some signs of improvement, my dad is doing better, and they're going to cut me loose soon with some steroids and antibiotics. But fuck this weekend.

The relatively minor icing on the cake was that it was supposed to be a full weekend off for me which is pretty rare and weather was beautiful.