DVDVR Message Board

A mild FU:

To denizens of the internet.  By now, you've probably all seen the viral video of the cat that did a flying body block onto a dog that was attacking a little boy.  If you haven't, go check it out.  It's awesome.  So why the FU?  Because, despite the fact that every story on the video has stated that it's surveillance camera footage - which anybody with half a brain can see, thanks to the timestamps, the non-moving cameras and the three camera angles present - there are still idiots bashing the father for sitting back and videotaping the incident instead of helping his kid, even though he wasn't even there.  There's also people bashing the mom for "running away" even though she did nothing of the sort.  It pains me to know that I am a member of the same species as people that stupid.  Good lord.

Well, maybe in Texas. I had a lawyer and they still said "NOAP GO GET YOU A MAN AND GTFO HERE"

Dislike button.   :(  I know some of the various medical issues and job-finding problems you've had, they are unfair and they are LEGION, and you definitely deserve to be on the dole if anyone does.  

Time for my broad-stroke FUCK YOU to being broke! We got paid Friday, and now on Sunday we just have enough for the electric bill and car note to clear, and some left over for a tank of gas. I hope we can make this food stretch...

• Like 1

Fuck you to the ice cold Geek Squad bitch at Best Buy who gave me my laptop back. Just because I paid you to do data backup doesn't mean I paid you to go through my Videos folder, that's your own damn fault.

• Like 3

The lump on my Mom's tongue was biopsied and found to be malignant, so they gave her both a CT and PET scan last Friday to see if it had spread.  Today she is having part of her tongue removed, along with a lymph node on the right side of her neck and they're checking out a spot they found on her thyroid as well.

Please stop smoking, everyone.

• Like 1

Mike, I'm so sorry to hear this. I'm a happy ex-smoker (a year in June) and I just got my wife to quit (3 weeks today.)

Best wishes and good thoughts headed your way.

• Like 2

Thank you all.

Five hours later and she's out of surgery, they think they got it all, and ended up taking nearly half her tongue, several lymph nodes and the right side of her thyroid.  Here's hoping the pathology comes back clear.

• Like 4