DVDVR Message Board

WWE Network... It's Here

goodhelmet

Did Hogan have "Real American" for WM 1?  Or was that added for a later release?

So I'm watching the live channel, which is playing Wrestlemania 1

And this thing pops up in the corner saying "You are watching WRestlemania 1"

Then Roman Reigns pops up and shoves it off the screen

This shit is so cool you guys

I got the Bellas...but then Mark Henry chased them away.

I can only watch the live feed and on demand content in The Vault category. However I cannot watch any of the pay per views or any other on-demand shows. It is the same for my phone and PS3. I continuously get in error that says the video cannot be played at this time.

That's exactly where I was when I tried it on my lunch break.  On a PS3.  I can watch World Class and MSG in the vault and that's it.  The live feed looks great but the DVR was messed up.  When I tried to rewind a spot during the Cesaro/Zayn NXT match, it took me to some random moment instead, then wouldn't let me FFWD back unless I just went back to live.

Did Hogan have "Real American" for WM 1?  Or was that added for a later release?

It was eye of the tiger. They added Real American.

I got Daniel Bryan kicking the RAW per game show graphic. So surreal

It was eye of the tiger. They added Real American.

I got Daniel Bryan kicking the RAW per game show graphic. So surreal

charliebrownrock.jpg

I got The Rock.

21o6fqg.gif

• Like 12

This Goldust bit is great, but man, what an awkward character when looking back on it. Actually in retrospect, he's one of the most noble faces ever. He was on a mission to expose homophobes for being the douches that they were.

Also, he threw sweet punches. 

• Like 1

Yeah, I guess they've finally gotten around to blocking foreign IPs from connecting. It plays the "this may not be suitable" message, then the "TV-PG" or whatever notice and then just throws up one of a couple of errors. Not unexpected, but still rather disappointing. I mean the internet is an international thing, the WWE is a global company, and our money is as good as any other buggers.

Oh well, guess my day off tomorrow will have to be back to the original plan of sitting around, listening to vinyl and reading. Not quite as much fun.

Nevermind. It works now. Ended up, rather than dawdling over what to watch, settled for Barely Legal 97. I never got to see very much ECW at the time, and I realise it was kind of a spotty mess, but I'm sort of just going "holy shit" a lot at some of the stuff Kronus and Saturn do. This is going to be fun. So much fun. Music and books can take a long walk off a short pier.

Live stream is playing beautifully on my Roku.  Any attempt at on demand brings up a time out error.  Lots of shows missing on Roku (mania 2 and 3 several rumbles) hopefully thats fixed soon.  For now im just vegging out w the network.

Having the same problem when watching anything but the live streaming programs.  Hope this gets worked out quick , fast, and in a hurry

This is kind of like when I was a kid and we first got cable and I would watch any junk at all with fascination because it was coming from this strange new technology.

So, yeah, I'm watching a Kofi Kingston match now.

Yea as soon as I saw that mini-Goldust feature, I'm thinking to myself I'm gonna have this on in the background all the fucking time.

• Like 2

I'm watching on my Roku and so far I've had no luck with the on demand function but the live stream has been perfect.

However, on demand works fine on my laptop.  I'm sure it'll be fixed soon.

Same here friend.  Kind of a bummer I want to get my '89 WCW fix in

I tried signing up at lunch but kept getting that dreaded error message. No biggie - just gave me a chance to blow through a couple old episodes of Psych.

Since I've been home, though, everything's worked beautifully. VQ is even better than I expected it to be. I culled up an old WCW ppv just to compare it to a file I downloa, er, swapped with a very close personal friend and you can't even compare picture quality.

See, this is all I ever wanted. Just give me everything I want on demand for a reasonable price and I have no desire to ever seek other sources to find it again. Take note, Hollywood Scum Executives.

(Yes, DDP was on the ppv, why do you ask?)

• Like 1