DVDVR Message Board

WWE Network... It's Here

goodhelmet

It doesn't really work for me, although when it's not buffering, the one thing I got to work - the MSG 1991 show in Old School - the VQ is nice. Also they already charged me even though allegedly we are in a free trial.

They got six more days. Not feeling that optimistic. If it was month to month I'd give them more leeway, but $60 is more commitment than I'm willing to give. Also haven't they been threatening to make a network for a decade? You'd think it would be perfect out of the box.

Horrible buffering on my ps4 but OK on PC. PS4 app is pretty low rent - not masking the password field, terrible sound effects when changing selections, etc. Tried to watch MSG 10/22/84 but gave up because of buffering. Saw enough to know we still get the interlaced film look. Thanks for that, guys.

Huh, I can't get anything to work on my work PC as of 4:28am.  Firefox doesn't even bring up the video window and explorer gives me "Error: Media Not Found" for everything I try to access.

ETA: Live stream works on my phone, but still no VOD

That was the error I was getting before I started using a proxy. No idea what you can do there.

I'm a bit sad there's no Eddie Gilbert, King of Philadelphia era ECW TV up yet, nor any of the pre-PPV supercards, but it does seem a bit churlish to complain when you're still left with a difficult choice of what to watch next.

On the other hand, Tod Gordon has just appeared on screen and is an utterly abysmal actor so that is fun.

• Like 1

They also blurred out Kat's striptease from Armageddon 1999.

That may have been a good thing. What jerry saw in her I am not sure

well, it's not like there was a deep draft field in that class of Memphsonians, or whatever people from Memphis are called.

I'd imagine the same blurring would be in effect (or just a cut) if Capital Carnage is hidden on the playlist

The scene with Jacqueline on the Capitol Carnage show is indeed censored.

That was the error I was getting before I started using a proxy. No idea what you can do there.

I'm a bit sad there's no Eddie Gilbert, King of Philadelphia era ECW TV up yet, nor any of the pre-PPV supercards, but it does seem a bit churlish to complain when you're still left with a difficult choice of what to watch next.

On the other hand, Tod Gordon has just appeared on screen and is an utterly abysmal actor so that is fun.

Yeah, I was really hoping for some Crockett Cups.

It was working fine for me on my mac (I just finished watching Starrcade 91) but it works like ass on my PS3.

See, I'm the opposite. I can't get vod to work on my iPad but it works fine on my ps3.

Although "fine" is relative. It's not up to Netflix/amazon level by any means. When you cull up a ppv, you get that PG-13 screen and then a five second buffer but you actually have to let that screen sit for 30-40 seconds while the show loads. Also, it's supposed to remember your place if you stop halfway through but for me every show goes back to the start. At least, that has been my experience so far.

I'm sure it'll get better as time goes on. Mlb.tv was pretty crappy the first year or so but they improved the service by leaps as time went on.