DVDVR Message Board

WWE Network... It's Here

goodhelmet

From the Network Facebook Page --Ā https://www.facebook.com/WWENetwork/posts/605089936252217

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

We are currently experiencing technical issues with WWE Networkā€™s video-on-demand library affecting 20% of viewers. Working with MLBAM, we expect to have this issue fully resolved by 6 p.m. tonight.

20% that has to be a damage control number right? I refuse to believe 80% of the sign-ups are having no issues streaming the VOD stuff.

Ā 

Happy people don't complain

Ā 

• Like 1

Happy people don't complain

Also, the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Anyway, haven't had any troubles with vod today, knock on wood. Spent the first of what will be many lunch hours watching old ppvs. Inspired by the guy talking about Halloween Havoc, I culled up the first one from '89. If anybody has ever seen Flair/Sting vs Funk/Muta in an I Quit match inside an ELECTRIFIED steel cage, I highly suggest you seek it out immediately.

Haven't tried it in an hour or so but all day today and yesterday on my ps3 and Roku 2, I could watch the live stream perfectly but it is next to impossible to watch any vod. On the pc last night I could watch vod. I cannot wait till all this is fixed and it is good to know that they are working on it.

Watching the Classic again, which is a 16 man tournament from 1985 that I once rented on CHV. The opener is Adrian Adonis vs Corporal Kirchner and the match starts with Kirchner doing a loooooonnngggg side headlock. My how times have changed.